Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of my 03 dakota stampede, check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas ownz ur ass now

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
      gas ownz ur ass now
      he dosent seem to understand that yet

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

It may feel fast, due to the extra torque, but I'm not entirely sure that thing is actully too quick. I shall go look up 1/4 mi. times.
        Originally posted by sweet91accord
        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Ok, from what I glean, it runs upper-to-mid 15's in the 1/4. So it's not much quicker, if at all, than an Accord.

But hey, if you like it, drive it, enjoy it.
          Originally posted by sweet91accord
          if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate
            Ok, from what I glean, it runs upper-to-mid 15's in the 1/4. So it's not much quicker, if at all, than an Accord.

But hey, if you like it, drive it, enjoy it.
            Yeah, it is a truck that is heavy as hell.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
              he dosent seem to understand that yet

BECAUSE i get money from the parentals for gas since i HAVE to drive 60 miles for school everyday. YOUR the one who doesnt get it. stop trying to shit on my parade, it aint happenin.

and yeah, it probably just FEELS fast, but its still a fun drive. today i got off I 81 with a friend that has a 454 hp camaro, and we sat on the exit ramp side by side and lit em up lol. it was cool.
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Working...
              X