Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pix of my 03 dakota stampede, check this out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im sorry, but I no Enjoy.

Be sure to report back to us how filling it up feels

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Slap some 20's on that bitch!!!!!!!

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079

haha at least it aint the 5.2
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

dude, if i dont get over 25 MPG, i cringe. My next car, will probably be a d15 civic, or a little 93 sentra

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

just fine. dont hate bc it aint urs.
            "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
            "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
            Disregard females, acquire currency
            BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
              haha at least it aint the 5.2

hahah yeah really. that would kill me.
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

you havent filled up yet.

Your already dead, you just dont know it yet

Comment

Maxxx dont listen to the bullshit.

If it suits you and you like it, drive that motherfucker.

Hows it feel? Any better then the last?

Comment

5.7 was the RT as I recall. My friend had one gets poo poo for gas mileage. Quick though for its time.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

you havent filled up yet.

Your already dead, you just dont know it yet

ok. let me explain the scenario to you. i got it with a quarter tank. i got it from a dealer 52 miles from my home.

i filled it up before i left.

way to make yourself look like a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie
                        Maxxx dont listen to the bullshit.

If it suits you and you like it, drive that motherfucker.

Hows it feel? Any better then the last?

thanks man. yeah, its peeeeeeeeeerfect...

i cant bend my back at all, so getting in and out of vehicles is difficult. but the dakota is perfect for these reasons:
                        1) the seat is the same height as my hip, so i can just slide right in.
                        2) the roof is high enough the i dont hit my head or get stuck
                        3) the seat is very comfortable, especially with the lumbar support adjusted properly

the sebring didnt contour to my back as well after a few months, and the roof was so low that if i didnt have my seat clear back, id get wedged inbetween the roof and seat when i got in. not to mention that with how low the sebring was, i had to kinda... "fall" into it.

Comment

mpg will get you especially now that prices are up again...its all matter of getting used to shelling out an axtra $20 a week lol

i had a 5.2 for 3 weeks.how many people do you know that keep cars for only 3 weeks lol?

putting $70 wort of gas every 6 days got REAL old REAL fast.and that was back when i was doing half the miles i do now w school.
                          People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                          The world needs to be reset.

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
                            ok. let me explain the scenario to you. i got it with a quarter tank. i got it from a dealer 52 miles from my home.

i filled it up before i left.

way to make yourself look like a dumbass.
                            You cant go on a roller coaster every day

Comment

I always wanted to get a "TOY" truck looks great in its stock form and I hope you and your new love and happily ever after.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
                                mpg will get you especially now that prices are up again...its all matter of getting used to shelling out an axtra $20 a week lol

i had a 5.2 for 3 weeks.how many people do you know that keep cars for only 3 weeks lol?

putting $70 wort of gas every 6 days got REAL old REAL fast.and that was back when i was doing half the miles i do now w school.
                                yeah it did the same as the sebring today, a quarter tank gone after going to and coming back from school.

the only difference from the sebring is that it will cost more to fill up, but my parents give me gas money since im driving to school, and i dont have a choice. my back cant take a bus seat yet, and god forbid there should be an accident, and im not wearing a seatbelt. it would kill me. so ill stick to my gas guzzler...

efficient? maybe not.
                                the best choice for me? i definatly think so.

Comment

Working...
                                X