is weight that important??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LinX
    Yes, I do see weight as a deciding factor in the opposite sex.

x2.

Originally posted by Stealthman80
    uhh I'm trying for both, I am Diabetic and am already at really high risk for heart problems. Right know my bmi is like 41 which put me at morbedly obese. I'm like 5'7 and wieght like 255. no matter what I eat or how much I exersie I can't loose any wieght. But I am a hell of a lot stronger then I used to be. I'm 23 and have never had a girlfiend, weither I'ts because of my weight or not I don't know, but I'm pretty damn sure it is It's not my fault though and I always think that people think I'm a pig and that I eat a lot and don't exercise

I dont have any idea of being diabetic etc or what you can or cant do as far as weight loss, but what about those supposed diet pills? or would those just kill you? no offence just tryin to understand a lil more.
    Last edited by 92cb7accord; 11-26-2007, 08:23 PM.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

I'm 5'7'' and weigh 150-155 lbs. Some people are just born to be big. I don't see why weight is an issue. I had to gain weight because I weighed 135 lbs my junior year in high school and wanted to bulk for football my senior year. As for girls, alittle thickness in the right places don't hurt.
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

I was just thinking about diet pills today but I think they are very dangerous

My Members Ride Page

Comment

I'm 6'3" 215lb, and im a personal trainer. Weight and size is important to me when looking for a mate. I want someone who takes care of there body and shows control of what they eat.

Comment

Little guys see weight gain as muscle... they don't understand what the heavier guys have to deal with.

I've always been on the heavy side. Not really fat, but never skinny (ok, for about 2 years of my life, when I was heavily into martial arts, I was skinny). I'm 5'11 now, about 225lbs. I wear it fairly well, but I'm a little squishy in the middle! I've always been self-conscious about my weight (well, moreso my shape... I wouldn't care if I was 250lbs, if it was muscle!)

As for girls... it's important to me. I know I may sound superficial, but I'm not usually attracted to heavier girls. However, it's not an end-all requirement. Someone who's a few pounds overweight wouldn't bother me if she presented herself well. 2 girls of the same size and shape could look totally different depending on how they dress. One could accent the good features and hide the flub, another could look downright dumpy! Personality plays a big part too, though. I wouldn't discount someone who was 20, maybe 30 pounds overweight if they had other appealing characteristics.
            For pure physical attraction, I usually go for skinny girls, though!

Comment

I work out and stay in shape for my personal satisfaction. If I feel like I look good, and I get told that I look good, then it makes me feel good.

A girl, for me, she needs to be in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthman80
                I was just thinking about diet pills today but I think they are very dangerous

if your health is at risk and you have already trued dieting ... wouldnt your insurance cover you to have a gastric bypass or that lap band procedure? i know 2 gurls at my work that went in, said they had trouble breathing and that they tried all these diets and the insurance covered it.

personally, weight isnt an issue with me .... to a certain extent. like i dont want a short stocky guy or a tall lanky guy ... as long as they're height weight proportionate ... its all good

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                  A girl, for me, she needs to be in shape.

hey ... round is a shape

Comment

I like a girl who takes care of her self, Has to be confident, But not cocky.

My self, I try to stay in shape, Ive got about 15lbs i wouldnt mind to loose, but im still in pretty good shape.

As for girls, i want a girl whos somewhat slim, yet still has some sexy thys, nice ass, nice boobs, flat stomach is just a plus.

-RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                    newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                    newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

im 5'7" and about 120 lol im tryin to gain i look skinny as hell lol

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                      1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread
                      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

6'2" here, and I weighed 135 lbs. at the beginning of the year. YES, you read that right, 135 lbs. I'm now a healthier 160 lbs. I still look like a damn stick though, haha.

My girl is 5' 7", and around 175 lbs, but she still looks great. She carries it all in her boobs, hehe.
                        Originally posted by sweet91accord
                        if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Is weight that important? Yes.

Read into it what you will.
                          To-Do List for Today
                          Be Awesome

Comment

I am trying to lose weight lol. I prefer to be skinny again. Plus it weighs down my car lol. Maybe if I lighten myself I can get into the 30s for MPG hahahhaa. Im still stuck at 29.5 lol almost there.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanks Nail05, even more reason to lose weight for me, better mpg. lol im 5 10, 250lbs i wouldnt mind knockin off quite a few pounds but obviously i dont look for a skin and bones girl. takes a bit of lbs to get those curves and my interest. girls in the sub 100lbs just... make me wanna hand them a triple burger

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                                Little guys see weight gain as muscle... they don't understand what the heavier guys have to deal with.

I've always been on the heavy side. Not really fat, but never skinny (ok, for about 2 years of my life, when I was heavily into martial arts, I was skinny). I'm 5'11 now, about 225lbs. I wear it fairly well, but I'm a little squishy in the middle! I've always been self-conscious about my weight (well, moreso my shape... I wouldn't care if I was 250lbs, if it was muscle!)

As for girls... it's important to me. I know I may sound superficial, but I'm not usually attracted to heavier girls. However, it's not an end-all requirement. Someone who's a few pounds overweight wouldn't bother me if she presented herself well. 2 girls of the same size and shape could look totally different depending on how they dress. One could accent the good features and hide the flub, another could look downright dumpy! Personality plays a big part too, though. I wouldn't discount someone who was 20, maybe 30 pounds overweight if they had other appealing characteristics.
                                For pure physical attraction, I usually go for skinny girls, though!
                                aawe shit dawg deev into them thicky,thick girls cant blame him noone wants a pack of bones these days. Make that ass clap,finga's snap talk to me now, make that ass snap when i slap talk to me now. Ive alway sbeen a chubby chase btu know my limit shes gotta look good in the rigth places nomore than 230-240. But shes gotta be kept and proper.

Comment

Working...
                                X