Police!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police!!

Wow... i just got pulled over right now at 1:33 a.m. over the fact that my blinkers dont work.... asked a couple Q's like did i drink and where i was going.. Im like home..... he takes my license runs through it with dispatch and comes back and tells me that i have a warrant out for my arrest due to the fact i have a infraction ticket that was never paid or delt with in Sacramento... Mind you he pulled me over right inside my aparment complex.. so now im like oh fuck hes going to take my ass straight to jail and inpound my truck... but he didnt and let me off with warning Man what a fucking Thanxs Giving weekend

man im sick of the cops... their always tailling me and lookin at me like im an idiot. like 2night. 11:15pm i went to this park by my house to look at my new headlights wit the yellow fogs projecting through the park, and i called it in my head too lol. but anywayz i get in my car and start to pull out and then i see this charger cop enter the park and i pull up right next to him. i hear his window go down and he just stares at me. i thought he was gonna follow me but he didn't...

Find me in the canyons

Comment

well at first he came behind me hualing ass gets on my ass and then all of a sudden, he turned off his head lights for a quick second and then turned on his red&blue following back to his headlights..... crazy shit... i should of asked him if he was drinking. fucking pig

Comment

yea theres cops all over here in los alamitos. smells like pigs everywhere u go

Find me in the canyons

Comment

Originally posted by B20F22A1
          well at first he came behind me hualing ass gets on my ass and then all of a sudden, he turned off his head lights for a quick second and then turned on his red&blue following back to his headlights..... crazy shit... i should of asked him if he was drinking. fucking pig

so the cop could have arrested you on the spot, and wrote you tickets, but did neither, you went home safe and sound, and that makes him a fucking pig??

you suck.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Seriously. Get over it, you stupid cop hating wanker.
            To-Do List for Today
            Be Awesome

Comment

Wow... i just got pulled over right now at 1:33 a.m. over the fact that my blinkers dont work.... asked a couple Q's like did i drink and where i was going.. Im like home..... he takes my license runs through it with dispatch and comes back and tells me that i have a warrant out for my arrest due to the fact i have a infraction ticket that was never paid or delt with in Sacramento... Mind you he pulled me over right inside my aparment complex.. so now im like oh fuck hes going to take my ass straight to jail and inpound my truck... but he didnt and let me off with warning Man what a fucking Thanxs Giving weekend
              WTF are you bitching about? seriously

Anyone on this forum can vouch for me hating cops. I hate them more than any other type of people. But this was obviously a good cop. I wish the times i got pulled over, my cops were like him.

I am pretty hated for my view of cops, but wow this is a new level.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Honestly, your blinkers weren't working. You have a warrant out for your arrest. You were driving around on one of the biggest party weekends... He was doing his job when he pulled you over. He was doing his job for asking if you were drinking. He was NOT doing his job when he let you go, after realizing that there's a warrant out for your arrest.

When a cop picks on you for doing NOTHING wrong, fine. Bitch all you want. When you're doing something wrong, and a cop catches you, HE'S not the one at fault!

I love the "it's not my responsibility" attitude of this world...

Fucking children. Man up and take responsibility for your own actions, or get the fuck off my planet.

Comment

im pretty sure he isnt complainging, i think he is saying how lucky he is not to of gone to jail
                  Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                  Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                  Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                  Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                  Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

yeah your right fatboy1185... i wasnt complaining or bitching!!!!!, i was simply telling my story that happen early this moring and maning up has nothing to do with story.. i had no idea i had a warrant out for my arrest and iam thankful that the cop didnt take me in cause the warrant was minor for a infraction ticket (broken windshield) and im pretty sure that everyone on here who just had thanx giving went through drama or some other bullshit.

Comment

Yeah, I can see... no complaining whatsoever.

And cb7rider, if you talk in real life the way you type, I'd look at you like you were an idiot too.

Comment

The fucking pig part was just my punch line, what cop have you seen or heard about that comes hualing ass... gets on your ass turns off his headlights then turns on his reds and blue.. it was a wierd incounter.. im sure talking face to face you would have had a better understanding since some parts were left out due to the fact i wanted to make it simple and sweet stroy... Sorry for the misunderstanding.
                        Last edited by B20F22A1; 11-24-2007, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          Yeah, I can see... no complaining whatsoever.

And cb7rider, if you talk in real life the way you type, I'd look at you like you were an idiot too.

shut up deevergote, what the fuck do you know, your just a beginner
                          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.

Comment

A beginner with a banstick... a bad combination

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              A beginner with a banstick... a bad combination

Comment

Working...
                              X