Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I saw a Kouki 240sx today and.....

.....I almost shit my pants and jizzed at the same time, lol. I was awsome,

It was some hot milf driving, and i tried to get her attenion, but i get the CB isnt that kind of car. After a while i gave up and just drive behind it admiring it. Ya that made me happy. (Only kouki ive seen here ever, seen a couple of zenkis though). Anyways that was awsome

PS. Danny STFU I dont lilve in SD where Kouki 240s are around every single corner.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Zenki means early, Kouki means late (rough translations...) regarding the design. The US models can be called the same, if you wanted to. 89-91 (zenki) had the "pignose" front, whereas the 92-94 (kouki) were a more updated look. Are you saying you say a JDM conversion? Or just a newer S13?

Comment

i think he means s14's....like the camry looking one and the nice one.

Comment

yes zenki = 95-96

Kouki = 97-98 (This one is mine)

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

I've seen a couple down here. There's one in particular that is gold and has has some big boost under the hood.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

i see those by my house everyday.

theres this guy that uses his house to work on silvias.

s13s every model/s14 everymodel

its like some silvia thing going on.

they always look at me when i drive right by them. honda4life bitches!

eventually cops came over time to time because people thought his house was a scrap yard. front clips here, engines there.

Comment

I never realized there was such a difference. I suppose that explains why some s14s look... meh... and others really catch my eye! I've seen a few around here though.

I think the reason the Kouki is pretty rare is that it was the last model we got in the US... the model that made Nissan decide to stop selling them here, because they weren't doing well.

What was the sticker price for one of those in 98 anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                What was the sticker price for one of those in 98 anyway?
                MSRP: $18,359 - $24,449
                Invoice: $16,437 - $21,888

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Yeah, I suppose that's a bit pricey in 1998. The cars didn't really have a niche here. The power was moderate, not really even competitive with the V6 F-bodies and Mustangs. They were RWD, which to the average car buyer, is not a plus. They weren't marketed as sporty cars in any way, from what I can recall.

That's what Nissan gets for not giving us the turbo ones!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    Yeah, I suppose that's a bit pricey in 1998. The cars didn't really have a niche here. The power was moderate, not really even competitive with the V6 F-bodies and Mustangs. They were RWD, which to the average car buyer, is not a plus. They weren't marketed as sporty cars in any way, from what I can recall.

That's what Nissan gets for not giving us the turbo ones!
                    true. but i bet if they bring it back, since that drifting sensation is still going on, it'd do better. it would be the cheaper version of the GTR since alot of us cannot afford it. ahaha.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                      i see those by my house everyday.

theres this guy that uses his house to work on silvias.

s13s every model/s14 everymodel

its like some silvia thing going on.

they always look at me when i drive right by them. honda4life bitches!

eventually cops came over time to time because people thought his house was a scrap yard. front clips here, engines there.
                      x2.

In socal, they're all over the place. A good friend of mine runs a smog shop and he swaps SR's into all 240 chassis' all the time.

im used to seeing jdm 240s...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Ya id have to agree there. I think a lot of cars would sell now if they were brought back......but unfortunatly when they are they will be redesigned and not really the same.

But yea this is my fav Silvia....saw a few in Korea.....fucking badass. I have a pic of one somewhere hold up.

Comment

That shit is serious lol.....so fucking clean.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079

PS. Danny STFU I dont lilve in SD where Kouki 240s are around every single corner.

ninja edit? I did not see that shit!

Was I pwnd?

I think so...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              ninja edit? I did not see that shit!

Was I pwnd?

I think so...
                              lol, that was in my original post, i never edited that.

I know your hatred for my car, so was ready

Comment

Working...
                              X