top speeds in your h22 accord?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top speeds in your h22 accord?

I just want to know what everyone has reached in there H22 accord and what tranny they were running.

ive done somewhere over 140 with the h23 tranny
    ]

My top was only about 118. I don't need to go faster than that, and many of my suspension components have 228,000 miles on them, and are 16 years old...

Comment

But ive been faster.... and thats with a h22 trans.

Comment

stock jdm p13 slams the speed limiter at 118

Comment

I cant wait till i test mine out. H22 with f22 tranny

Road trip here i come in a couple of months.

I will > Arizona desert flat roads.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            My top was only about 118. I don't need to go faster than that, and many of my suspension components have 228,000 miles on them, and are 16 years old...
            and also busted balljoints.

ive seen the far end of 180km/h on my stock JDM H22a.

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
            Honda Accord Euro-R
            Honda Odyssey Absolute
            Honda City I-DSi
            Honda Stream

Comment

Governor here.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced

But ive been faster.... and thats with a h22 trans.
                Is your cluster messed up? Your park light is illuminated

^^click it or ticket^^

Comment

over 120...I would really like to find a nice stretch of open road where I could go faster

SOLD!!
                  Boosted H22
                  375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                    I cant wait till i test mine out. H22 with f22 tranny

Road trip here i come in a couple of months.

I will > Arizona desert flat roads.

Yeah, until a DPS officer sees you (anything over 90 is immediate and MANDATORY jail time)

Something crosses the road in front of you

Or your tires overheat and explode because the pavement is over 200*F.

Of course, then there are many of the blind corners, hills dips etc, that people assume they can outdrive because they are in the "wide open desert" and they are stupid.

You will see the white crosses littered along the road if you don't believe me.

I hit 88MPH the other day, but couldn't remember what happened because I saw a flash, and then I was a day in the future...
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
                      Yeah, until a DPS officer sees you (anything over 90 is immediate and MANDATORY jail time)

Something crosses the road in front of you

Or your tires overheat and explode because the pavement is over 200*F.

Of course, then there are many of the blind corners, hills dips etc, that people assume they can outdrive because they are in the "wide open desert" and they are stupid.

You will see the white crosses littered along the road if you don't believe me.

I hit 88MPH the other day, but couldn't remember what happened because I saw a flash, and then I was a day in the future...
                      Huh? I thought the dessert was cold at night?

and that everything is flat and straight? I am wrong? I dunno i never been there, but thats what i assumed from all the stories i hear. Maybe new Mexico?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

Comment

No H here but I took the f22a6 to 130mph on the jersey turnpike.
                        1993 Accord EX
                        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

i don't know yet, but i'll let you know when the h22 gets swapped in.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                            Huh? I thought the dessert was cold at night?

and that everything is flat and straight? I am wrong? I dunno i never been there, but thats what i assumed from all the stories i hear. Maybe new Mexico?
                            Hey homie... I got a f tranny on my H22... Got over 140 at night.... The only thing is... Ur a danger to ur self and others going that fast....If u try to top out late at night when others are off the road...U still have to look out for 5-0...Feel me.... Then you have to look out for deer and other shit.... I hit a armadillo going 80 in GA... My shit is about 2 1/2 In off the ground on my exhaust... The Armadillo cut into my body kit like a hot knife on butter.... The best thing you can do is drive the limit... Lesson learned many times over....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

^^^ What RPM where at at 140?

I am aware of these things, and there will allways be the controversy of danger to other people and all this, im not trying to argue. I hit a deer speeding over a hill, so i know anything can pop out. Everything in life is a chance, some people like to take them, some people dont....

Comment

Working...
                              X