No announcement yet.

Pick-N-Pull 1/2 OFF SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mike can you look for some white coupe mirrors, and if so can you get them and i will pay you back right away?

Comment

I may go this weekend, but it's so cold outside.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaGuy1212
        I may go this weekend, but it's so cold outside.

hell yeah scott.

Comment

Originally posted by sublime
          mike can you look for some white coupe mirrors, and if so can you get them and i will pay you back right away?
          Will do. I'll be going tomorrow.. I will let you know if I find any.. Later

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Went there this morning, got an a6 cam, an acura flushy (going to see if I can make it fit, it's like maybe 2 inches to wide but the curve is on), and a vigor (I think) lip for slammed4thgen. Cost me 25 dollars, would have been less if I seperated the cam and timing gear but it was cold and raining/sleeting so I was ready to go. I couldn't find an a4 exhaust manni though
              Originally posted by 92dm
              I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
              VOUCHES
              Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

^^^^ Good find's there..

I am hoping since the one here in KC closed today (thursday) at 2pm, that they did a little restocking/fresh inventory before they headed home. Would just make sense that they would since they have three more days of 50% off ahead of them. I would THINK they would want to have a fresh inventory and get as much sold as possible.. Maybe that is just me though.. Later

Comment

I'm like five minutes from the one in Ohio! And I've got a wish list for the cb7 and a need list for my Astro! lol, I see some cold greasy fingers in my future. I love pnp. When I ate the tranny in my Corolla, the replacement cost me all of $40. I called back twice to be sure they understood what I was looking for. Everyone else wanted $300 and I couldn't believe I could get it so cheap. Plus the lot is always clean, cars aren't stacked three deep in two feet of oil and mud and EVERY time I go there are at least a dozen cb7's.

Comment

i had to work this morning but i sent the bf for me .. so ill let you know what i get ... better be good!

Comment

Working...
                    X