This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at and identify my mess!!

Pics from about a month ago of the mess called my garage. ID what you can lol I have added one more engine to the shelf as well!
    view from the outside:

another outside view:

the back shelf:

whats under the hood of the ugly ass hatch......?

is that a K20 in the second pic?
    wat?

Comment

yes its a 12k mile accord k24 bolted up to an 04 RSX-S 6 speed, the back corner of the garage had the extra parts from the other civic, and one of the shelves has the DC swap header, hasport axles and stuff. its going into a 1993 civic coupe and will be boosted.

Comment

Nice h22 civic.

Whered you get that header?

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

can i move in with you.......please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

damn, clean that shit up.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Definitely clean up and organize around a bit. Disorganiizaton in that garage can lead you to be like oh damn where'd i put this and that. MIssing parts to the puzzle =death to just about any project.

Lower the civic down befre you end up with a scraped up paintjob and a busted window once it leans in and busts your own window. I can tell you didnt have enough space you sprayed not only the engine which is good but you also sprayed the waterhose that goes to your radiator.

You gotta be a more neat and clean with it. Keep stuff away from the project set the shit to the side you dont need thats more in the way out of the way. And keep all of your tools organized and the tools to the toolstand closed.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                Definitely clean up and organize around a bit. Disorganiizaton in that garage can lead you to be like oh damn where'd i put this and that. MIssing parts to the puzzle =death to just about any project.
                ^Good advice coming from a guy who worked on his fake Type-S in his driveway!

Anywho, Boosted K24 FTW!
                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

lol u dam PACK RAT! im calling trading spaces on yo ass! lol garage sale
                  "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by heylookitsdylan
                    ^Good advice coming from a guy who worked on his fake Type-S in his driveway!

Anywho, Boosted K24 FTW!
                    i smell something burning...or how bout the srt in "his" video...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Locked. Any questions? PM me for a ban.

Comment

Working...
                      X