No announcement yet.

scamming me? *help me*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"picture of the goods", I agree... it's a scam. They made no specific mention of your car in the initial email. That's just a cookie-cutter lure.

Comment

Its A Trap!

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ask if she likes teh cok

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
          ask if she likes teh cok
          that always works lol

my friend even made then send a picture with the their email on a piece of paper saying like "i love josh (friends name)"

and their mostly like african people or nigerian people you know

ever heard of nigerian Scammers?

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

Dude be careful. It's fishy.

"so that i can ask my secretary to issue the payment asap."

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
            1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
            2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
            2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
            2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
            2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Scam who says "buy goods" when there buying a car

Comment

Dont fall for it this was seen on the new aswell as ebay. people are sending out money orders and checks hoping you try to cash them at the bank. The bank will see this and then the person can mmediately withdraw their money along with yours and youll be in debt because the banks saw that you tried to cash it .

And they cant catch the person who gave it to you so inturn you get fucked. It almost happened to me but then i got lazy and didnt sell my car and then i saw the scams and shit happen to this broad on the news. Who sold her supposedly 500,000 house and then the seller gave her a legitmate to the t cashiers bank check.

And the bank sad nope theres no money in there so she cashed it, not knowing that at the same time she was gettin hit up with penalites from the bank but they never told her,and when the she mixed up her money with the other person who was buying he house the person across seas took her money and their fake money back and she became broke.

Be careful ts a scam. And didnt team 83rd say something about this happenin to some broad on craigslist the cashed the check after the check cleared and it had the money in the bank they shipped the car and went to the bank only to fnd no money so they literally ended up bankrupt.

Comment

yeah im late on this. but the other day my g/f got those EXACT same emails. they tell you to take the check to the bank and cash it, take your money out then send them the rest. yeah. whatever. you get the shaft by the cops(and/or your bank penilties) and they make off with the rest of the money.

she also gets checks in the mail for like $4k-6k for some sweepstakes in Germany and Canada. and she doesnt even enter any of them. they tell her to cash the check and send them the processing fee and the rest is hers. she did it one time before she knew it was a scam. she cashed it. it wass in her account for a day. then the money was gone. bank called her and told her it was a fake check.

i got one in the mail and i called the bank if came from. they told me the account doesnt exist. i called the sweepstakes people and asked them why they sent me a fake check. then i just started to mess with him. he was saying "its not fake. if you would just give me your access nu.." then i hung up. lol

Comment

yeah nigerian scammers i have had probs with them b 4 there must b somethin when u cash that check that they got somekind of valuable info or even just gettin ur add, ph num, name? it all fits in the fishy section.some woman wanted 2 send me a check so i could cash it and pay a buissiness associate here in canada i was like wtf and she had a million excusses about why she couldint send the check dirrectly 2 their associate and she even told me i could keep 2 grand i laughed n told her 2 fuck off. i would advise u 2 do same good job.

Comment

lol your a moron it's a scam.. i mean how much common sense does it take..

Comment

Originally posted by pretty_ricky302
                        Scam who says "buy goods" when there buying a car
                        yep ...besides...check!?...you shoulda mentioned CASH ONLY PLEASE!

*Needs*
                        -New shocks
                        -Struts
                        -Drop
                        -Cleaning
                        -New Tires/Wheels
                        -New Window Tint
                        -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

SCAM!

I had a similar cituation when i was selling my Prelude. Same sort of emails.

I never responded back after the first few. Then i got a check in the mail for $5500. I went to me bank and they said that there was a guy in a couple weeks before and the cashier cashed his SCAM check and the check was a fake bank.

With my check, they called the number on the check and there was no one from that bank with that signature.

SCAM!
                          93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

I see. so Im just gunna ignore her emails from now on. thnx for the help.

btw I just got this email from her. but Im just gunna ignore it. here look...

hello,
                            thanks one's again.i really understand your feelings it becos' of alot of scam outside there but i am assuring you that there is no problem. as your question i am buying as a complete stock(6500)
                            i am in London++++++++++++++++++
                            the shipping is $2200
                            until you cash the check or money order
                            you will have to pay the shipper so as to make it easy.

Due regards
                            Suzzan

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Comment

Dude she's speaking dickenglish, shes probably a scammer. I had someone in africa pull the same crap when I sold my drumset...bad dael dude. run

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

Working...
                                X