Futurama is coming back in 2008.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Futurama is coming back in 2008.

Futurama is coming back and it will be showing on Comedy Central! Woot can't wait. Sad part is Futurama will be leaving Adult Swim when the new episodes air sad..
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

nice so they are making new episodes???

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7
      nice so they are making new episodes???
      The original voice actors signed on to do a 4 volume dvd set, but then News Corp decided to make new episodes instead. I don't know how many cause I hear 13 then I hear 26 so we just have to wait and see!
      Last edited by Chan_Man; 11-19-2007, 04:03 AM.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Awesome!
        Gary A.K.A. Carter
        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

We can thank Seth McFarlane for that. Family Guy disappeared, then resurfaced and came back stronger than ever. When it came back, the Simpsons had gotten terribly lame. Once Family Guy came back strong, the Simpsons writers had to dig deep and start coming out with good material again. Thanks to the Family Guy, the Simpsons has gotten MUCH more edgy.

Now, the Family Guy trend is continuing with Futurama... a good show that went unappreciated in its time, and now has a demand (Adult Swim is to credit for that as well, obviously)

Comment

Yes! i was just thinking the other day, "I wish Futurama was on more often..."
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

futurama is hilarrriouusss

i would watch it when it first came out...i guess people werent ready for that type of humor..idk..but im glad its back...family guy simpsons and futurama..mmmm

Comment

Can't wait
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                X