No announcement yet.

loosing weight thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bought me some new shoes the other day and a new hacky sack ... I used to be a kick ass hacky sacker but after high school i just stopped playing. the past couple of days just from playing hacky sack before work, during breaks and lunch, and after work i have lost 5 Ibs in 2 says

but the biggest thing i can think of is staying moving and not just sitting around when i go places i try to park away from the buildings so that I have to walk to them.

i gonna do a bunch of sit ups before bed then go snuggle up to the wife and try to get laid tonight which is an awsome work out

Comment

I been losing weight, after high school and playing football I quit working out and started pigging out on food all the time. Ballooned up to 256lbs, just recently I have been eatting correctly and doing excerise. My weight right now is 218 and hope to be around 185-190. Nicole I know how you feel especially when it is a drastic change. Keep your head and I know you will get through this...

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

speaking of The Biggest Loser, if you don't already have the cookbook, I recommend getting it. Also, the trainers on the show give tips for at those at home so if you haven't been watching it, start. If you've missed some episodes, PM me and i will host them for you. Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by sexsiangel
          speaking of The Biggest Loser, if you don't already have the cookbook, I recommend getting it. Also, the trainers on the show give tips for at those at home so if you haven't been watching it, start. If you've missed some episodes, PM me and i will host them for you. Good Luck!
          I havent watched it in a while. I may have to go look for that cookbook and pm me the episodes ty

Nicole
          MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

will do when i get home aside from the drama in the show the results are phenomenal! In the first episode of this season one guy lost 33 lbs in the first week!

Comment

Originally posted by sexsiangel
              will do when i get home aside from the drama in the show the results are phenomenal! In the first episode of this season one guy lost 33 lbs in the first week!

what the ... 33 lbs in a week ... damn!

do u all know dr.oz ... he comes out on oprah. well he seems to be really good. has some shows on 44 (san antonio) disc health, cld you on a diet. worked w/ 3 people. and all would loose like 8 lbs a week! seemed good. but i have no will power to give up the foods he says!

Comment

good for you for losing that wieght. My situation sucks ass, I've been diabetic since I was 8 years old and I'm almost 24 now, I started gaining weight when I hit puberty and I stopped when I turned 17. I have been exactly the same weight for 6 years and no matter what I do it never changes. I ate fast food everyday and never worked out. I got up to about 260pounds. So 18 months ago I started going to the gym 3-4 days a week, and almost 1 year ago exaclty I stopped eating all fast food. I have not lost more than say 5 pounds so it pretty much doesn't move. It's really hard to stay motivated when you don't lose weight no matter what you do or how hard you try. I definatly have more muscle and fell much better inside, but the difference on the outside is negligable. I see a dietition and a doctor for my diabetes at least every 2 months and they don't really have an answer for me as to why I'm not losing weight. I'm just gonna have to work harder at my diet, I already eat better then most people I know but its not enough I guess

This was taken when I was about 18

This was taken last month

I weight exactly the same

My Members Ride Page

Comment

ever since i was 13 ive been about 140-150. im now 18 and i weigh the same. i used to eat fast food everyday and i pig out when i watch movies. Its cause i have a fast matabolism, me and my friends walk a lot in downtown, i skateboard, and i play paintball (in which i run alot). Even getting out of the house and walking around with friends can be helpful.

Comment

Keep up the good work Nicole, I understand its not easy, but its will power...its kind of like trying to quit smoking, you have to keep telling yourself you can do it! I know a guy who lost about 150lbs using weight watchers...I couldnt believe it! Keep doing what you're doing and you'll get there!

SOLD!!
                    Boosted H22
                    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

hey Nicole do you use torrents at all? If so, you can try getting the episodes from there. I'm just wondering b/c it may take awhile b4 i can get them to you. And if you use torrents at all it will be quicker for you. If not, I will send them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Stealthman80
                        good for you for losing that wieght. My situation sucks ass, I've been diabetic since I was 8 years old and I'm almost 24 now, I started gaining weight when I hit puberty and I stopped when I turned 17. I have been exactly the same weight for 6 years and no matter what I do it never changes. I ate fast food everyday and never worked out. I got up to about 260pounds. So 18 months ago I started going to the gym 3-4 days a week, and almost 1 year ago exaclty I stopped eating all fast food. I have not lost more than say 5 pounds so it pretty much doesn't move. It's really hard to stay motivated when you don't lose weight no matter what you do or how hard you try. I definatly have more muscle and fell much better inside, but the difference on the outside is negligable. I see a dietition and a doctor for my diabetes at least every 2 months and they don't really have an answer for me as to why I'm not losing weight. I'm just gonna have to work harder at my diet, I already eat better then most people I know but its not enough I guess

This was taken when I was about 18

This was taken last month

I weight exactly the same
                        You need to focus on your diet alot more. You need atleast six small meals per day packed with a portion of protein and carbs. Doing that along with your 3-4 of gymming should so you some weight loss. If it dont, then maybe you diabetic have your hormines all screwed upo. I have diabetic friends that work out and they lose weight faster than I so
                        1993 Accord LX - Sold
                        93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                        92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                        2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                        2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                        2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                        2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                        2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ok so i have been playing hacky sack every chance i get along with my Wii Sports plus doing sit ups before bed ever since i originally posted on this thread ... I have not changed my diet, I still eat just as much as i always have and i weighed myself tonight ... I started at 212 and now weigh 194 woohoo thanks for the motivation

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                            I've been trying to gain weight since the 7th grade...

not happening.
                            I was thinking the same thing.. I'm 5'9" 120lbs on a "fat" day.

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                              I was thinking the same thing.. I'm 5'9" 120lbs on a "fat" day.
                              wow, 120? thats extremely skinny for your heigth.
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

If you want to lose some serious weight, get real sick. I lost 15lbs in 4 days because of how sick I was.

but I nearly died too, so I mean, it's probably a bad suggestion.

Comment

Working...
                                X