loosing weight thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loosing weight thread

So some of you know, I have been losing weight. Now not many females will tell their weight, but here it is. I was at about 305 about 3 months ago. I felt pretty shitty, and I know I am fat.

Well in the past 3 months I have been working hard to lose weight because I am so depressed about how "big" I have gotten. I didnt use to be this big.

Now the weight I am at is 249. I am working hard on losing about 100 more lbs. Its not that easy, but I know I can do it.

Post up if you are trying to lose weight or gain weight.

I know Eric(maybery) has lost quite a bit of weight also.

I will keep you updated on my progress

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

bump for you...i'm 5'9" at 190lbs and i've been talkin shit about losing my gut for the last 3 years...
    1993 Accord EX
    1993 Civic HB
    1994 Integra 4dr
    2006 BMW 330i
    2006 Suzuki GSXR

Comment

I've been trying to gain weight since the 7th grade...

not happening.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
        I've been trying to gain weight since the 7th grade...

not happening.
        lmao. yeah. i know how that feels. i swear for like 3 years straight i was between 160-165. i was trying to gain wieght but i thin i over did it. lol. now im about 187. shnit. i need to work out more. turn that fat into muscle if i can be at about 170 ill be happy.

people who knew me about 2 years ago see me now and are like "dag Terence. you've packed on some havent you?" actually feels good to know that im not the skinny fool i was before. lol.

Comment

Good job on the weight you have already lost Nicole

I am also trying to lose a little. When I did my swap in Jul. I was 195-8lbs

Now I'm a little lighter at 168lbs.

Nicole, you will get there, just stick to what you are doing. It's hard but I have faith.

Good job on the 50+ lbs.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

great job nicole I know for sure its not easy but it obtainable
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
              Good job on the weight you have already lost Nicole

I am also trying to lose a little. When I did my swap in Jul. I was 195-8lbs

Now I'm a little lighter at 168lbs.

Nicole, you will get there, just stick to what you are doing. It's hard but I have faith.

Good job on the 50+ lbs.

thanks, my husband is like I see a big difference in you, you are losing all the weight in your face and front side.

but he doesnt want me to lose it in my boobs, HAHAHA well too damn bad its coming off also.

I feel better knowing I am losing weight, but still not happy with how much I still weigh.

I will show pics of when I was skinny, you willnot believe the difference. let me find some.

Nicole
              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I am on the left, his was like my junior year.

now here I am about 3 months ago, before losing weight

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
                  I was at about 305 about 3 months ago....Now the weight I am at is 249.
                  wow, just on that note, congrads so far ...wish u all the best

I've heard that loosing weight permantly requires a lifestyle change, what is your technique?
                  DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    wow, just on that note, congrads so far ...wish u all the best

I've heard that loosing weight permantly requires a lifestyle change, what is your technique?

I have been walking, and eating less, i eat 2-3 tiny meals a day, and drink water. I also do about 100 sit ups every other day(because i had 3 kids, its mostly up front) and I also do salsa dancing workout videos with my kids

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Nicole-
                      I too struggled with my weight and I was not very happy about my appearance when i was was younger. When i graduated high school i was about 5'11 and 295 pounds. I was definitely considered a "fatman" and thats how i received the nickname Fatman. During the last year or so I moved back home (i went to a boarding school for high school) and started to loose weight. I starting cooking my own meals and eating better, staying away from fatty deep fried food i loved so much. After a short time of watching my food intake i saw results.

In a nut shell to date i have lost a total of about 100 pounds.
                      I am currently 195 lbs. and the same height.

You too can loose weight! Once you reach your goal stop and maintain that healthily life style. It might be hard but you will be happy with the life changing results.
                      If you need anything we are here for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fatman88
                        Nicole-
                        I too struggled with my weight and I was not very happy about my appearance when i was was younger. When i graduated high school i was about 5'11 and 295 pounds. I was definitely considered a "fatman" and thats how i received the nickname Fatman. During the last year or so I moved back home (i went to a boarding school for high school) and started to loose weight. I starting cooking my own meals and eating better, staying away from fatty deep fried food i loved so much. After a short time of watching my food intake i saw results.

In a nut shell to date i have lost a total of about 100 pounds.
                        I am currently 195 lbs. and the same height.

You too can loose weight! Once you reach your goal stop and maintain that healthily life style. It might be hard but you will be happy with the life changing results.
                        If you need anything we are here for you.
                        Thank you. I am eating better, its going to be hard because of the holidays, but I dont want to gain anything back. I just hope I can get to the weight I want to be at. Of course I do not want to be any smaller than around 150 or so, because I have a bigger bone structure, not a petite like a lot of women. So if I lose to much weight, then I will look anerexic(sp) and my bones will be popping out, and I think that looks very gross.

thanks again guys.

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Drink lots of water and don't eat fatty foods.

I recommend taking some sort of fat burner.

If you have lots of nasty shit in your stomach, it will hurt like a bitch at first.

I tried HotRox fat burner and it works. I don't know how much weight I lost exactly because I never really weigh myself. But I was nearing a 40 size in pants. I can now wear size 36 comfortably.

Another fat burner that really works is Hydroxycut. Not only does it give you a lot of energy throughout the day, but it burns fat, quick.

The only thing about fat burners is that you really need to drink as much water as you possibly can. They will and do dehydrate you quickly.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I tried losing i went from a size 44 to 40 fitting me baggy but then i gave up so now im back at size 44 but in my defense ive always been big im 5'11 n weight i think i weight 290 but i had made to 245 shouldve kept workin check out this website its like myspace for people tryin to lose weight i had joined it also has recipes n work out plans http://sparkpeople.com/

Comment

congrats nicole thats so good......im going to cut down aswell after football season....im 6'1 235 want to get down to 210 by april for senoir trip to disney Im thinking of slimfast for breakfast salad for lunch and a smaller portion of my normal dinner.....plus two low fat chewy bars for anytime i feel hungary...plus alot of running rather than just weight training.....

Before

AFTER ill have to update in a couple months

Comment

Working...
                              X