Metallica Fans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metallica Fans...

I don't know if anyone else here has heard of the (Insert guitar player here) shreds video series on Youtube, but I've doubled over watching these more than once.

Here's the Metallica one. The author also has a bunch more that are equally as good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttaqVd0rOjA

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    To-Do List for Today
    Be Awesome

Comment

thats the worst music ive heard in a long time... sorry, but damn.
      "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
      "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
      Disregard females, acquire currency
      BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

Originally posted by turbomaxx
        thats the worst music ive heard in a long time... sorry, but damn.
        Ah yes... you were born after the days of good Metallica... The whole point of that video is that it's terribly done. It's some guy playing lousy music to the video. The song is actually amazing.

And that had me in pain laughing when I first saw it

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          Ah yes... you were born after the days of good Metallica... The whole point of that video is that it's terribly done. It's some guy playing lousy music to the video. The song is actually amazing.

And that had me in pain laughing when I first saw it

1990, reprazent!!! haha

nah i actually bought a metallica cd... kill em all. a few of the songs were good.

most of them werent tho. im just not into that stuff tho.
          "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
          "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
          Disregard females, acquire currency
          BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

That was their first. Great stuff, but it takes some getting used to. I hated it when I first heard it. The best were Ride the Lightning (2nd album) and And Justice for All (4th album... the one with that song on it). Master of Puppets, the 3rd album, is considered the best by many, but I'm not a huge fan. Still really good though. And "the black album" or their "self titled" album... it never really had an official name... is pretty good as well. Probably the easiest of the "real" Metallica for a new listener to get into.

Everything that came after kinda sucked... Load and everything to follow was just... not Metallica. Not bad music, but it was like a totally different band.

Comment

yeah metallica is done ... their older stuff was great

another band that has gone down hill in my eyes over the years is Korn .... I love Korn but their new albums arent exactly IMO their better albums

Comment

One.
                wat?

Comment

Originally posted by trickedaccord92
                  yeah metallica is done ... their older stuff was great

another band that has gone down hill in my eyes over the years is Korn .... I love Korn but their new albums arent exactly IMO their better albums
                  I never liked Korn. To me, they started the "nu-metal" trend... one of the worst times in metal... ever. (Static X is ok... that's it)

Comment

One = Metallica's greatest song and one of the most amazing songs in metal ever.

That video, meh.... not so much. But thanks for reminding of the song.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                    Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      That was their first. Great stuff, but it takes some getting used to. I hated it when I first heard it. The best were Ride the Lightning (2nd album) and And Justice for All (4th album... the one with that song on it). Master of Puppets, the 3rd album, is considered the best by many, but I'm not a huge fan. Still really good though. And "the black album" or their "self titled" album... it never really had an official name... is pretty good as well. Probably the easiest of the "real" Metallica for a new listener to get into.

Everything that came after kinda sucked... Load and everything to follow was just... not Metallica. Not bad music, but it was like a totally different band.
                      black album was delicious.

unforgiven is a classic
                      14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Unforgiven and Motorbreath. Good songs. Other metallica=not my thing.

Comment

The Black Album was actually considered their first "sell out" album because the songs are all much shorter than their previous offerings. Compared to Load though, it's classic Metallica! There are truly some incredible songs on Black though.

I can run down a list of my favorite songs Of course, that's about half of them 90% of the rest are close... I don't like what they've become, but I love what they were. Hell, even Load wasn't THAT bad. I never got anything after that though.

Comment

GIMME FUEL GIMME FIRE, GIMME THAT WHICH I DESIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that songs knarly
                            14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Bleh... new crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X