NWS sigs. PLEASE READ!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWS sigs. PLEASE READ!

Ok, I've been getting complaints about some of the sigs being used.

I understand that nobody has outright nudity in their sigs. However, some of the sigs you guys are using are a bit... over the top.

So, I ask you guys. Don't post sigs that show something you wouldn't want your mom, kids, teachers, or bosses seeing. It's not fair to make everyone turn off ALL sigs because you want to post something inappropriate.

This is a car site, not a girly site... therefore, there is no need for these sigs. If you want to share the pictures, feel free to post them in the appropriately NWS labeled "hotties" thread.

I'm posting this now. I'll make sure it's at the top for the rest of the weekend. By 8pm Sunday evening (EST) I'll start deleting sigs that I deem to be inappropriate. If you have a sig that you think may be questionable, feel free to ask me. I'll tell you. Chances are, if you have to ask, it probably is.

This also goes for sigs that display obvious profanity. There are some sigs with profanity that I allow, mainly because I feel it's not something that is easily seen by someone walking by the screen, then it's alright. Again, if you have a question, ask me.

So, remember...

Mom
    Grandmom
    Kids
    Boss
    Teacher
    Priest/Rabbi/Preacher/Etc...

If you wouldn't show your sig to those people in your life... then it shouldn't be there. YOU may not be sharing it with those people, but other members here might be sharing it unintentionally!

If I delete your sig, it has been deemed inappropriate. That is my final decision. This IS your warning!

damn no more bouncing boobs
    UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
    NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

i better take off that cylinder head then...
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        i better take off that cylinder head then...
        hold on.... ....*squirt, squirt*.... ok, now you can change it ...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

i never saw anything questionable

i thought they were funny but never like *squirt squirt * or stare for an hour SIGS

you guys must work fast deleting, lets test it.......

DAMNIT DEEV
          "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

oh this is good, b/c I was getting really worried about browsing this site @ school...

...a while ago I quoted a very erotically hypnotizing sig by someone and I think the thread got closed down pretty fast.
            The mods were pretty quick to react, very good to know
            DEVOTE

Comment

Thanks deev. I was about to make a similar thread cuz half the time Im on here, Im on campus.
              To-Do List for Today
              Be Awesome

Comment

Feel free to post whatever in the NWS labeled threads. People who don't have the sense not to open them at the wrong time deserve what they get

But yeah, some of the sigs are just a bit much. Not REALLY bad, but bad enough that I wouldn't want my mom or nephew to see!

I have to thank the guys that had the sigs. Every one that I had in mind when I made this thread has disappeared without question or complaint. I haven't deleted anything myself yet (and I'm the only one who can at the moment... well... technically... cpmike and accord r33 COULD if they wanted to)! Much appreciated!

Comment

DAMN!! i like the bouncing boobs and the girl with the rainbow socks

(on the inside) Noo..please not the rainbox sock Chick !!!!

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

Comment

the girl with the rainbow socks got me busted by my wife. she thought I was looking at something else. ( I really was though)LOL>
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Lol!

Comment

dammit, the jiggling ass is gone

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                          dammit, the jiggling ass is gone
                          Ya, that was mine!! I miss is too!! lol
                          97 Yamaha YZF600R

Vouches: wagalude/sleepycb7/accordexr33/yeamans17/heylookitsdylan/tommi/JDMH22ACB7/smokeeey420/sackingz123/
                          IDriveALude/Losiracer2/626cb7

Comment

my vc is naked
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by jhondayaaj
                              the girl with the rainbow socks got me busted by my wife. she thought I was looking at something else. ( I really was though)LOL>
                              that happened to me too.
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Working...
                              X