They Got Me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They Got Me!

So i'm going to the eye doctor tuesday morning and when i get down stairs i notice my trunk is slightly open and i noticed a flat head on top of the passenger seat. they took my head unit, sony 1200W 2 Ch apm, and my JL Audio 12" subs.

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

oh man, that's tough. good thing they didn't take your car too. sorry to hear that man.

do you have an alarm on it?

Comment

Damn son thats messed up.
      accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
      ....................My New Baby
      SOLD TO
      ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextEpisode
        oh man, that's tough. good thing they didn't take your car too. sorry to hear that man.

do you have an alarm on it?

Nah i did not have an alarm, but i just got one installed yesterday. But like they say i'm a day too late and a dollar short.

Comment

I remember when they broke into my old cb...they stole my music system and the alarm which was in a box in my car...funny thing is I had an appointment the next day to get it install...
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
            I remember when they broke into my old cb...they stole my music system and the alarm which was in a box in my car...funny thing is I had an appointment the next day to get it install...

that really sucks, well i got my alarm installed and also installed air horns. so if they try that shit again i'll bring out the paint ball gun shoot out the window.

Comment

Make sure you crank that shit before you shoot....nothing like nailing somone with a paintball that will break skin for sure. Hope you nail those fucks!
              JustBlaze

Comment

Originally posted by street_beauty90
                that really sucks, well i got my alarm installed and also installed air horns. so if they try that shit again i'll bring out the paint ball gun shoot out the window.
                Keep a bag in the in the freezer.

Sorry to hear that you had your car broken into.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wow thats crazy same shit happened to my cousin 2 days ago. and he was like "i dont need no alarm!!" look at him now. they beat him for 2 EV's , 2 12" Type Rs 4 channel Amp and 2 channel amp. right outside of his house while he was asleep on the couch! i hate thieves first thing i did wen ig ot my car is put an alarm! good choice on alarm

TYPE R Big Build thread 25,000+ VIEWS!!!http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123069
                  I feel like BIG MEECH! LARRY HOOVER! whippin work! haileliuah one nation under god. REAL naggas gettin money from the freakin START!

Comment

so if they try that shit again i'll bring out the paint ball gun shoot out the window.
                    i'd have my .40 in my hand...thieves get no mercy
                    -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                    -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                    -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                    -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

where was it parked?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Get prints off the screwdriver.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

where was it parked?: right in front of my building.

finger prints: i was thinking that but i tought if i would take it to the cop they would laugh in my face.

its all good, the ass clowns that did it are not to far from here. its a small racing crew of punks. and in that crew is a "green cb7" that cb dosenthave a gril, and i had an extra grill in my trunk and they took it too if i see that cb with a grill in the next few weeks, i'm braking glass, popping tires & scratching they cars.

Comment

where was it parked?: right in front of my building.

finger prints: i was thinking that but i tought if i would take it to the cop they would laugh in my face.

its all good, the ass clowns that did it are not to far from here. its a small racing crew of punks. and in that crew is a "green cb7" that cb dosenthave a gril, and i had an extra grill in my trunk and they took it too if i see that cb with a grill in the next few weeks, i'm braking glass, popping tires & scratching they cars.
                            Damm they still doing stupid shit like that in the Heights?

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                              Damm they still doing stupid shit like that in the Heights?

you dont even know bro!

Comment

Working...
                              X