woot woot got my inspections and emissions liscence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

woot woot got my inspections and emissions liscence

well after a month of going back and forth i'm finally done with everything, emissions base and second test, state inspection written exam and tactile test.now i gotta wait for my liscences to come in.

so now i can just slap stickers on the supra (it doesnt pass) an get a $1 raise

People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
    The world needs to be reset.

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
    well after a month of going back and forth i'm finally done with everything, emissions base and second test, state inspection written exam and tactile test.now i gotta wait for my liscences to come in.

so now i can just slap stickers on the supra (it doesnt pass) an get a $1 raise

lol yea. I regret forgetting to pay for the test that day lol. The teachers didnt care much about the emissions lol because tehre were none in the area lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Ilikebigbutts
      tactile test.
      I totally read "testicle test"...

I wish you could get NJ stickers!

Comment

here in pa emissions are just as strict as safety inspection...i actually found the emisions portion way harder than the safety ispection.i'm just glad its over
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
          I totally read "testicle test"...

I wish you could get NJ stickers!

nj is easier i think, you guys dont have emissions do ya?

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

We're second only to CA in the strictness of it.

Comment

lol, nevermind then.my buddy bought an nj car and it had fresh stickers on it but it couldnt pass pa ispection so i figured they were'nt as strict

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Probably from a "special" shop They're getting harder and harder to find these days though! I'm learning how to tune my H22 mainly for emissions reasons. I'm hoping I'll be able to tune it to pass.

Comment

pull a couple vac lines and hope tehy dont see it

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

I'm still in the "Rural" area of my state, so we have no emissions. It rocks! Congrats on getting your licences. I have an ASE test on thursday!
                    Originally posted by sweet91accord
                    if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

yeah i should go get some some of my ASE's done, but my boss dont give a fuck since i'm still in school.i still wanna get them soon though.

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                        Probably from a "special" shop They're getting harder and harder to find these days though! I'm learning how to tune my H22 mainly for emissions reasons. I'm hoping I'll be able to tune it to pass.
                        It'll pass. Mine passed the numbers fine on the original cat running a USDM P13.

No brainer dude!!

EDIT: Still had to find a "special" shop since it didn't have the right sticker. Oh well, much easier when it at least passes the hard part of the test.

Comment

People in NJ fail for emissions with just an intake and exhaust (both of which are modified on my car) I got a new cat when I got the exhaust. It MIGHT pass, but I dunno. I didn't see the guy hook my car up to any other car, so either he's really sneaky about it (he DID close the door), or it passed and he didn't tell me. Regardless, I'll pay his price to be sure! I don't want to get in the system as failed. I hear they look for proof of repair now to pass you (not sure, but I'd rather fly below the radar!)

Comment

LUCKY bastard!!! Congrats!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Hey Deev, can you get a pre-test done?

Comment

Working...
                              X