• Show
Clear All

Why living on a gravel road sucks...

/can't have any rims
    /can't drop it
    /can't do much lol

It's a lot dirtier than the pic shows.

Sean-Dinner.com

lol...looks pretty dirty to me...instead of dropping it, you could always put air bags on it...then you can raise and lower the height when you need it.
    "I can imagine no more rewarding a career. And any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile, I think I can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction: 'I served in the United States Navy." --President John F. Kennedy

ASE Master Automotive Technician
    ASE Master Med/Heavy Truck Technician
    US Navy Electrician
    Contact me if you need help on the side.
    '92 Accord DX (For Sale)
    '01 Civic LX
    '00 Tahoe

Greatest Rally Video Ever

Comment

Might i suggest a truck?

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
      ----
      02 Pontiac Firebird W68
      92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
        /can't have any rims
        /can't drop it
        /can't do much lol

It's a lot dirtier than the pic shows.
        Know how you feel after I dropped mine we went to visit my mother and she lives on a gravel/dirt road and it was rough riding. But do like drkshdw107 says and bag it. then you can ride low and lift up down the dirt road. Won't be able to keep tires on it but hey all part of the game or tunerz.
        !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
          Might i suggest a truck?
          Meh, got one sitting out back I have to work on lol. Along with the Colt Turbo you can kind of see in the background.

I love my Honda, and it a lot easier on gas than a truck would be. I do a lot of driving.

Can't afford to bag it, but I like the idea

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

i live on a dirt road and im dropped and have 17"rims and no problem for me but then again you road may be hella bumpy

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
            1992 Accord EX Coupe
            My FS Thread
            Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
              Won't be able to keep tires on it but hey all part of the game or tunerz.
              Not true at all... If everything is setup correctly, you can drive without abnormal tire wear... With my bagged accord, i DONT wear tires out at all... All sets looked brand new when i changed wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by CustomLowz
                Not true at all... If everything is setup correctly, you can drive without abnormal tire wear... With my bagged accord, i DONT wear tires out at all... All sets looked brand new when i changed wheels.
                All I can say is changing your tire angels without a proper alignment will wear your tires abnormally and raising and lowering with bags over and over does just that. so unless you have a set up that can memorize your ride height that you normally drive at and you you hit a button and it goes there then you will never be exactly the same height.
                !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                  All I can say is changing your tire angels without a proper alignment will wear your tires abnormally.
                  true, and false. As long as everything is setup right, you can drive a bagged car without tire issues. I drive dumped all day long and DO NOT wear tires. Its all on how everything is setup.

Ask LOW92 about the tires he bought from me... He couldn't tell they were used, they looked brand new.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time

I love my Honda, and it a lot easier on gas than a truck would be. I do a lot of driving.

.....Well be different and jack the CB up.

----
                    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

drive that big tractor thing.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                        drive that big tractor thing.

Holy Shit! Its got big ass spike thingamajigy in the front.

----
                        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
                        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

i live on a dirt road, and i have polished 10th aniv's and a 2.25 inch drop you just gotta go slow.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I see lots of rust in your future. @___@

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
                              .....Well be different and jack the CB up.
                              suspension leveling kits, aftermarket push bumpers and winches ftw!
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X