X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Police Chase

http://cygnus_lawenforcement.permiss...&showid=378811
    BLUE ASH, Ohio --

A driver was killed and two officers were injured Tuesday after a police chase and shooting.

Daryl Black, a passenger, said all he wanted was a ride to the store. What he got instead was the wildest ride of his life.

Already, he's having nightmares, newsnet5.com partner WLWT-TV in Cincinnati reported.

"I thought I was a goner," Black said.

Black, 28, was riding with Charles Bennett, 37, when Blue Ash police tried to pull him over for erratic driving near Sycamore High School. Instead, Bennett made a run for it.

Wednesday night, Black watched the dashcam video from the Blue Ash cruisers that chased Bennett early Tuesday morning.

"What I am thinking here is, 'Get me out of this car … you're going to kill us," he said.

Black said he didn't know that the car was stolen. He said that he tried to grab the wheel, but couldn't.

Black said Bennett never said a word during the entire chase.

Eventually, after being hit by police cruisers at least twice, Bennett's car stopped and an officer jumped on the hood of the car, firing through the windshield.

"I thought I was a dead man, you know? I thought he was going to shoot me when he was up on that thing. I kept on saying 'No, no, no, don't shoot!" Black said.

Bennett died at Bethesda North Hospital, but Black was unharmed and police quickly determined he was an innocent bystander.

"Going through a chase and then watching an officer shoot several shots in a window, when you think the next bullet is for you, it's unreal," Black said.

The three officers who fired shots during the pursuit are on administrative leave.

WTF....
    they shot that guy......

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

wow....didnt know they could just shoot like that?
      1993 Accord LX - Sold
      93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

shot the hell out of his ass...
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

That shits crazy, but then again, whos to say that the driver wouldnt have driven off with the cop on the hood . . . Lose a cop, or shoot the dickhead behind the wheel. How can drivers be that stupid though . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

fuck, i didnt even watched the prior to my post, they blasted his ass really good
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by Gemini
              wow....didnt know they could just shoot like that?
              They cant. Thats why the officers that shot are on "administrative leave"

Is this a repost, i definetly saw this before.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
                Thats why the officers that shot are on "administrative leave"
                Actually any time a LEO has to shoot someone they are placed on Ad. Leave to be psycologically evaluated.

Also if you notice at 00:23 seconds just prior to the officer saying "I just had a vehicle try to ram me" the suspects wheels are clearly turned away from the LEO's car, that guy did not intend to ram the LEO at all. Which is important because of the conditional use of "deadly force" - one of which is the LEO can use it if he is being attacked i.e. "RAMMED".
                Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

The cops must have been bored . They do that stuff here in NY its called racial profiling. Seen it already happens everyday its just that you dont hear about it often because they cover it up. But now its becoming a commodity . Just imagine your walking around or driving minding your own business if someone comes at you with guns drawn who dont look sane. He must have had 5 stars on some GTA3 shit
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 11-12-2007, 03:29 AM.

Comment

"Going through a chase and then watching an officer shoot several shots in a window, when you think the next bullet is for you, it's unreal," Black said.
                    Boy is that ever true.

Holy balls police cruisers are slow.

And for an edit; that was excessive force. Really excessive.
                    Last edited by Dv8; 11-12-2007, 03:42 AM.

Comment

dude went trigger happy, couple of well placed shots is all it takes.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

wow dude, thats really terrible that they had to shoot the guy, especialy the way they did. Honestly though, don't ever run from the police, it never ends well. whoever said somthin about gta ur totaly on the spot,lol.

Comment

dumb ass police.....allways quick to shoot somebody

Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

92 ex-T sold
                          94 z28 M6 sold
                          89 turbo targa white package supra sold
                          92 SW20 MR2 sold

03 Impreza WRX

Comment

thats just bs right there the guy never tried to ram him or anything, one well placed shot in the chest or something like that is ok but 5 or 6 at damn point range on an umarmed man is murder in that cops hands, but that man dying over that is not the sad part the sad part is that the cops are gonna get away with that shit
                            UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                            NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

the cop saying that the guy tried to ram him? LIE

the fact of the cop letting off 5 or 6 rounds into the car? wrong.

that mahy shots is excessive force. like stated above 1 or 2 well placed rounds would have taken that guy out. yeah the cop was on the hood. what he jump the hood for like an idiot? no one told him to nor did he have to. that cop could have easily stayed in his car and all THREE squad cars to pin the guy.

there was no reason for the cop to get up on the hood of that car. point blank someone was either bored or trigger happy. either that or that cop is just an idiot and didnt think about the situation clearly like he was supposed to.

Comment

Working...
                              X