Saw some peeps for Tekademics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw some peeps for Tekademics

I was driving to the junk yard and i saw about 10 cars from Tekademics. The guys who started it live around here. They make some sweet videos.
    R.I.P. Cb7 4/27/05
    My members ride page
    Official Ebay Whore Crew #1

Re: Saw some peeps for Tekademics

Originally posted by dj justice
    I was driving to the junk yard and i saw about 10 cars from Tekademics. The guys who started it live around here. They make some sweet videos.
    Hell yea. I love all of the teckademics vids. I haven't seen the newest one though, destroy. Looks interesting.
    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

i have seen the gumm rally(from east to west) and i have seen a couple of short ones.
      are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I saw a short part of the destroy one.... looks better than the gumball rally...just imagine the same stuff, but them destroying all of those cars for fun. I gotta find somewhere to download it from

Comment

they make the best vids. i have all of them except the new one invasion. i downloaded the trailer and it look funny as hell this time they go to germany to do a gumball rally and they also have some more philly street racing footage and shit. PHILLY has some kick ass races it just sucks you end up running from the cops alot.
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

I've got Invasion along with all the others. Well worth the cash. Best Buy here carries all of them.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
            Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
            Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

yeah, i've seen dustin and dado in person before... never really got a chance to talk with them though. the videos are awesome, the gumball race looked ultra fun and it was a really good documentary. i definitely have to pick up that invasion one though

they also have one about mini trucks... super low.... and they've all got those plates under the chassis that make it look like they're scraping - sparks flying all over the place and stuff... it's actually pretty cool to watch, lol.

Comment

^^^yeah those trucks are cool, I got that one too. I have friends with mini trucks and when we go out they're always scrapin crazy shit all the way down the road. It makes me want one real bad!

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
                Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #4
                Official Ebay Whore Crew #9

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx

ultra fun
                  thats all i had to say...
                  kiokin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X