• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imports Ftw!

http://video.nbc11.com/player/?id=177434

discuss.

LMAO......F-body's FTW!

anywho....its not like people who drive imports don't do the same thing too.

This whole Import vs Domestic shit is so stupid.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
    ----
    02 Pontiac Firebird W68
    92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

1) it's stupid ass holes like that that cause those of us that obey the law, but just want to have a nice looking car to get singled out and pulled over all the time just because we have a custom car.

2) If your going to do stupid shit like that, don't post the video all over the web especially with your face and tag # shown.
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
        LMAO......F-body's FTW!

x2 rt 3 gets shut down in NH/MA almost every sat night for import illegal street racing. . .

Comment

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          Originally posted by d112crzy
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Originally posted by Frazzums
            LMAO......F-body's FTW!

true true........i see it all the time on youtube..........
            and to think of it something its just funny.....

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
              x2 rt 3 gets shut down in NH/MA almost every sat night for import illegal street racing. . .
              that is true, i was taking it home one night and had to take a detour... i was kinda like wtf at first?

Comment

^^ Does that stretch of road going on to Rt 3 north or south or Amherst Street count?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

I swear people can be so dumb. Why do you have to do that on a freeway??? What happened to like desolate parking lots and abandoned areas???

Comment

It's Oakland/Bay Area. Who Cares? Burn it to the ground and kick the rest of the state off the map with it, be done with it allready.

And what does that have to do with Imports? Fail.

- Rob -
                    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
                    85 Toyota 4Runner
                    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
                    2008 HD 1200N
                    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Stopping trafic like that is baller, but so amazingly stupid! I would not like to have my hwy stopped up while someone does that.
                      I love stunting, and showing off too, but do it someplace like a dead end road.

- DaddyC
                      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
                        It's Oakland/Bay Area. Who Cares? Burn it to the ground and kick the rest of the state off the map with it, be done with it allready.

And what does that have to do with Imports? Fail.
                        stop generalizing, oakland is a zoo compared to the rest of the bay area.
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Im with 4thgen and prnonvtec when i say...

Its stupid, douche bag, fuckhead assholes like that, who make it impossible for the rest of to have it easy. Thanks to them, and their newly started phase, cops will be chasing down anyone who goes even 1mph over the limit or who shows any signs of dis-obeying the rules. I dont race, or do stupid stunts like that, but i do tend to do 10-12 over the limit and occassionally, id like to cruise with my friends w/o being chased by the police.

anybody else notice how they were all muscle-head idiots....? Talk about tuners having a "stereo-type" These guys just dug themselves even deeper....

Thanks Alot Dickheads.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Fuggen idiots. I say, take their cars away, and give them to me for free!

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

was there any imports doing this stuff by any chance? because if not, this is so far that I've seen, the first time that anything bad about modified cars is done by some domestics instead of Japanese cars. it goes to show that some domestic car people can be just as bad and irresponsible as are some guys that drive a modded Japaneses car. a whole lot of profiling and police crackdowns on modded rides is going to be crazy after that freeway stunt.
                              my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
                              MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Working...
                              X