No announcement yet.

Travis Barker, remix "soulja boy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose I can do that since you asked. Carry on.

- Rob -
    92 Auto Sedan - "Rustoration"
    85 Toyota 4Runner
    1977 Kawasaki KZ1000/ZX6/10R Hybrid
    2008 HD 1200N
    2009 HD 883N

Comment

Me likey...Def dling this haha.
      "form follows function."
      Louis Sullivan

Comment

Repost

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=soulja+boy

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

HAHAHA what a thread. idk which is funnier this thread or that clip of the chick falling off the stage.
          <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by 203Cree
            Okay, since you take issue with my statement, explain to me how that song is anything other than a dude saying a cadence to a beat with a bunch of other tards in the background hopping around and grunting like monkeys......
            dude I hate the original version, it gets on my nerves, but Travis Barker made it a little bit better with his drumming skills

SOLD!!
            Boosted H22
            375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired

your cars fucking sweet.

travis is a badass drummer too.
              14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by tommi
                HAHAHA what a thread. idk which is funnier this thread or that clip of the chick falling off the stage.
                the chick falling off the stage
                [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Ooooooold. Still kinda cool....cool as Soulja Boy can get lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by mozzandherb
                    dude I hate the original version, it gets on my nerves, but Travis Barker made it a little bit better with his drumming skills
                    i agree, but i still hate that song, it makes me i think my dog could come up with more creative lyrics

Comment

travis barker is overrated

Comment

LOL, i just posted this and then saw you already did. hahaha. I think its fucking bad ass.
                        -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                        newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                        newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Originally posted by DhN
                          travis barker is overrated
                          Boy i oughtta....

thats cool. He's not for everyone....

..but i dig em. The only member of Blink182 who managed to do nothing and still come out rockin

I cant believe i just now seen this thread, lol.

I wasnt diggin the whole "supaman dat hoe!" but now that travis has fixed it up, it rocks. I love when the chick is all sexy voiced and says "this is a travis barker production" Thats so hot

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                          Originally posted by Jarrett
                          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im a drummer so....i guess im picky/bias..idk

but yeh if you research some drummers..youd see theres NOTHING special about travis barker..at all..he's average imo..he doesnt suck but...not the best by any means

Comment

Yeah, his music style is ok, i just like his personal style and dimeanor. Not to mention, he turned Soulja Boy into a pretty decent, listen-able song. Gotta love crossover music.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I absolutely hate that soylja boy song and/or anything like it, but travis is fairly good. He deffinately made that song somewhat tollerable, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X