No announcement yet.

Teg for sale, should I buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea salvage title cars do not fetch much. Plus since its built you know its been ragged on. As long as the owner seems to have taken proper care of it go for it. The price seems kind of high as mentioned for a salvage title. 5500-6000 as mentioned.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

if he has all reciepts for the build, and can prove it has teh internal work, and the dyno, i say test drive it, if you lik ehow it drives buy it,

i dont know where you people get your integra prices, but most of them run for over 5k for a DC2
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
        if he has all reciepts for the build, and can prove it has teh internal work, and the dyno, i say test drive it, if you lik ehow it drives buy it,

i dont know where you people get your integra prices, but most of them run for over 5k for a DC2
        If so I can get you a fleet of them for half that price and still make money . . .

Comment

bc deal the car is a fuggin salvage. What does that mean. You guys are acting like a car the was stolen before it worth nothing. Bet half of you CB7 owners car was stolen before. Give me less than 30 sec with the right tools, and im in.

I say pay what you like, but dont look at the title as someting to drop the price my half or some crazy shit. How long are you gonna drive it? if your gonna keep it for long then the resale value isnt gonna be that big of a differnce for clean or slavage title.

You guys seem to forget, that most of the time, the difference between a slavage and a clean title, is the choice to go through insurance or not.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD1079
            bc deal the car is a fuggin salvage. What does that mean. You guys are acting like a car the was stolen before it worth nothing. Bet half of you CB7 owners car was stolen before. Give me less than 30 sec with the right tools, and im in.

I say pay what you like, but dont look at the title as someting to drop the price my half or some crazy shit. How long are you gonna drive it? if your gonna keep it for long then the resale value isnt gonna be that big of a differnce for clean or slavage title.

You guys seem to forget, that most of the time, the difference between a slavage and a clean title, is the choice to go through insurance or not.

Um ok imo whether or not the car has a salvage title has nothing to do with my reasoning of why its not worth the 7k price...

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced
              Um ok imo whether or not the car has a salvage title has nothing to do with my reasoning of why its not worth the 7k price...
              well everyone else is saying that. Besides you.

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                If so I can get you a fleet of them for half that price and still make money . . .
                a DC2 with a vtec motor, clean body and paint, and clean wheels, for $2500??? please oh please, show me,
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
                  for a DC2 ... Read what you write

Comment

lets put it this way, we bought our 95 integra GSR for $2,200 rebuilt motor with only 2k miles on it........now look at the price difference and also ours is vtec and rebuilt motor. now you tell me

Nicole
                    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

I've never found a DC2 GSR that was worth buying for $2500.

Of course, I live in the rust belt, and any non-beater with rust is not worth buying IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                        I've never found a DC2 GSR that was worth buying for $2500.

Of course, I live in the rust belt, and any non-beater with rust is not worth buying IMO.
                        I bought mine for 2400. But thats because i lucked out and spent weeks on craigslist.
                        No rust, no mods.

Like everyone is saying, the car is too high for the price.
                        5500 tops.
                        Salvage title means nothing if it wasnt in an accident.

Also, im not too fond of the LS/Vtec, very unreliable if its not done properly.

So find out who did the setup first, then try to talk down the price.

Im telling you, 5500 tops for that car.
                        You can find cleaner GSR's in the streets for 4k-5k all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                          Think of if you paid 6k-8k for it and someone hit your car and totaled it.. You would be getting like 2-2.5k from insurance. You would be driving around in a moving debt machine
                          yup think about what that guy said the minute some asshole hits u or whatevr the ase u just lost a huge amount of money

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                          disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

7k? You realize what you could get from 95 for that money?

A Bimmer
                            An N/A 300ZX or 3000GT
                            A nice Prelude VTEC
                            A nice swapped CD
                            2 Maximas

All with clean titles

This car could have been cut in half and put back together man. I'd get this and get a clean title'd EG or DC shell and swap everything over. But for the time and money it would take to do that, I could have a '95 M3!!!

7K? No wai

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                              7k? You realize what you could get from 95 for that money?

A Bimmer
                              An N/A 300ZX or 3000GT
                              A nice Prelude VTEC
                              A nice swapped CD
                              2 Maximas

All with clean titles

This car could have been cut in half and put back together man. I'd get this and get a clean title'd EG or DC shell and swap everything over. But for the time and money it would take to do that, I could have a '95 M3!!!

7K? No wai
                              That definitely puts things in the proper perspective! 95 M3 FTW!

In my bullshit opinion i think i would start my own build up with 7k. Cop a cheap eg bubble (a shell would even be better) for ~2k follow that up with a Hype-R motor for 4k and still have a 1k to play around with.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisisiced

In my bullshit opinion i think i would start my own build up with 7k. Cop a cheap eg bubble (a shell would even be better) for ~2k follow that up with a Hype-R motor for 4k and still have a 1k to play around with.

x2

you could grab a eg shell for cheap and put a b18c5 or h22a motor in.

I wouldn't spend more than 5k for it. I spent just over 10k for a 93 da that is rhd with a k20a2 motor swap. I also got sponsers with it too and suppose to be in magazines sometime soon (had a photoshoot over the summer). Here is the thread for my car.
                                R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Working...
                                X