Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liquid nitregon or not......

Click here
    I say this video is complete bull shit....He would have got frost bite just holding the cup wouldnt he have????

LOL and then he said what was coming out was steam????

At least he was smart enough to NOT put the little top thingy on the lid of the blender.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTuner12010
      Click here
      I say this video is complete bull shit....He would have got frost bite just holding the cup wouldnt he have????

NO. he used the tip of his fingers to hold the top edge of the cup. yes it was cold, but not enough to frost bite. the liquid was not at the very top of the cup.

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.
      HA HA HA Dumb ass
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

wasnt coming out as steam, was coming out as ... N20 or NO2... I'll assume it isnt nitrus oxide :P. ("steam" = like a nitrus purge kit).
        dry ice vaporizes into CO2 and looks similar. Its always possible it wasnt liquid nitrogen and just dry ice and water or something i suppose.
        My Car
        FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

its dry ice.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
            its dry ice.
            x2 people think they are so smart fooling other people into thinking its something its not
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

X3 on the dry ice.....

i work in cryogenics and deal with LN2 all the time. check the way the gas vapor jumps out of the blender and falls right back to the floor....Nitrogen is one of the lightest elements and typically will just vaporize up and out. plus one of the cool things with LN2 is that with a cup full of it like that you can drop it on the floor and the cup (once frozen) will shatter into thousands of pieces.

Nitrogen roughly -325 'f at atmospheric pressure.

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
              2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
              1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Originally posted by curtietang
                plus one of the cool things with LN2 is that with a cup full of it like that you can drop it on the floor and the cup (once frozen) will shatter into thousands of pieces.
                that would be fun to see
                Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

yeah it can be fun to mess with at times.....what i find intresting about cryogenic liquids is that the burn you feel from touching your arm with a cigarette is the same sensation you feel when liquid nitrogen touches your skin.

Get your OEM Accord Arm Rest here!!!

1993 Honda accord coupe 5 spd.
                  2000 Ford F-150 supercab 2wd
                  1997 Sea-Doo GSX

Comment

Working...
                  X