Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the strangest thing you've found in your car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the strangest thing you've found in your car?

Cleaning my car the other day, since most of us would have bought our CB7's used, what's the strangest thing you ever found in your car?
    Bart: What's your name?
    Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

a birth control pill......then I found a letter that the girl's boyfriend had written her. It was about how he was "so sorrie fore chaeting on her and he would never do it agin" (yeah he spelled like that too).
    Last edited by iamnemo; 07-23-2004, 11:36 AM.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
    2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

hahahahah i got mine from Honda, i guess they didnt check under the seat, and i found some recorder thing and a set of keys to some office and a hair curler thing lol, so i hit play and it some old man and a lady like, We're on our way to orlando, this is gonna be great, blah blah blah blah, it was funnay as hell though

^sold

Comment

...a WWF Brett Heart lighter (that worked) and vanilla ice CD ...

OLD GUY CREW #1

BDC #4

93 EX coupe 5 speed

Comment

Just a little note in the flap of the driver's side sunvisor that said "I Love You". I keep it there so I can look at it when I need to make myself feel good.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

I found a picture of this old lady and her grandaughter or daughter perhaps and some vitamin pills hmmm.

Comment

I knew a guy that had his car ripped off. After the police recovered it, a few days later he found a pair of tiger-striped underwear under the drivers seat.

He left them there becasue he didn't want to touch them.
              Bart: What's your name?
              Jim: Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim.

Comment

Mine had a few hand tools scattered around, a picture of a stock crx.

the other one had a picture of a dog

too bad there wasnt anything interesting... although i did find a very small bag of what must have been weed, it was all charred since it had been sitting there for so long.

Comment

A case to a "Joe" cd in the glovcebox.
                  Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                  The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

because i live in AZ i found a scorpion one time in my car while i was driving had to pull over and kill the damn thing.
                    www.rms-usa.com

Comment

when my painter was stripping my car there was a good amount of marajuana under my carpet. Uhhhh
                      To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
                        when my painter was stripping my car there was a good amount of marajuana under my carpet. Uhhhh
                        Hahaha, thats funny. My car had a mix tape wedged in the back seat. it was a bunch of bitches singing in russian. It sounded really horrible & depressing, so i threw it away. I also found a harry connick jr cd case.

Comment

this guy that i know foud a cel in his volvo.

my car was clean. all i foud is some cent in the back seat and that is it.
                          are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

I found a dead dried up feild mouse in the blower unit one summer...
                            Henry R
                            Koni/Neuspeed
                            1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                            1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                            Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                            made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by midnightaccord
                              jdmcb7 could use some, lol.

actually i found a key and a couple tapes of hispanic music
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X