Tupac New Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tupac New Album

who here is gettin 2pac's new joing comin out Oct. something can't remember wat day 4 sure but who has heard the joint called runnin with Biggie and Pac. shit is hot can't wait till it comes out. i am a big az 2pac fan had ever cd he had out till they got jacked but ol well.

another 2pac album...that guy must have spent a lot of time in the recording studio before he died. or... he could still be here! i hope

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

yea i know he recorded a shit load of songs before he pasted away. i heard he did a song with madonna 2 before he died but i forgot the name of the song tho.

Comment

yeah, i've heard about this album. they said eminem produced some of the tracks on it. haven't heard anything from it yet though.

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
          yeah, i've heard about this album. they said eminem produced some of the tracks on it. haven't heard anything from it yet though.
          eminem huh...i remember hearing a song that they did together, or maybe they didnt do it together but the two voices were 'put together', and i really liked it, i might have to check this otu

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Originally posted by nirvoUSAccord
            eminem huh...i remember hearing a song that they did together, or maybe they didnt do it together but the two voices were 'put together', and i really liked it, i might have to check this otu
            are you talking about 'dead wrong'? was it eminem and biggie?

Comment

Re: Tupac New Album

Originally posted by 92Jr
              who here is gettin 2pac's new joing comin out Oct. something can't remember wat day 4 sure but who has heard the joint called runnin with Biggie and Pac. shit is hot can't wait till it comes out. i am a big az 2pac fan had ever cd he had out till they got jacked but ol well.
              yeah, I'm a big tupac fan also but I felt that this LP releases after his death seem really 'dated' and hodge-podge(sp). Seems to me that his label is just trying to make money off of his incomplete recordings.

My all time favorite was his greatest hits compilation.

Comment

Working...
              X