CRX / EF Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CRX / EF Forum

I'm sort of looking into getting a track beater CRX or EF civic. I'd be much obliged if anyone here could recommend a good forum for either chassis.

I'm google'ing a bunch of 'em, but it seems that you can't really tell how great a forum is until you've read it for a while.

probably not gonna find any forum site better then cb7tuner.. lol

but honda-tech would be a good place to check. the site's got a really bad layout, it also hurts my eyes trying to read long posts, and i get confused one who's posting what. lol, but the content is there.
    -:¦:-
    Originally posted by wed3k
    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

clubcivic.com maybe?
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

The great thing about Civics, you can find anything you could ever want for them. The bad thing about Civics is that the intelligent-tuner-to-douchebag ratio of ownership seems to be heavily skewed in the douchebag direction. Perhaps not quite as much anymore, since Civics are no longer "the thing", but some remnants still remain.

Honda-Tech is the best place for information, but unless you've been posting on there since 1992, you're not cool enough, and you'll get flamed. Fortunately, you'll probably find all the info you'd ever need in the archives.

Comment

@ ACC0RD22, cool, I'll check that out.

@ TheNextAZN, yeah this site is by far the best forum I've seen.

@ TheNextAZN + deevergote, honda-tech's archived info is often pretty impressive so I should be satisfied browsing through there for the time being. Thanks.

GOD I wanna put my H in a CRX/EF now.

Comment

www.thezcr.com

not just for DOHC & SOHC ZC's but also for 88-91 Civic/Crx's I used to frequint that sight a LOT before I sold my CRX. the people are great and wont flame the shit out of you at all, its a nice community and people are very very very friendly even when it comes to motors and cars from a different make and model.
            Originally posted by jboyce
            i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

Working...
            X