Tears of Joy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tears of Joy

Hah!, the wait is finally over!!! Its been a good 5 months, and now my car is back and running. Yea, I had a blown engine awhile back, but it just got fixed today.. Only bad thing is that I had to downgrade to an f22a1.. But who cares!! I have my cb7 back!
    My Black "H"
    AL Meet!?

//Secret G2I Lover, Shhhhhhh! //

u deserve a pat on the back man

pat pat pat

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

alright man! Congrats!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Yo! thanks both of you!! Oh yea, forgot to mention my car doesnt feel the same at all. Nevertheless it still drives good. As I mentioned I had a f22a4 and now the engine is an f22a1. The way my cb7 drives is way different.. O kept the original a4 header though. Let me put it like this, it drives as if its putting in too much energy? Idk , thats how it feels to me but still it drives ok...
        My Black "H"
        AL Meet!?

Comment

If you kept the A4 header, it's exactly the same. The header is the only difference between the A4 and the A1. Even the ECU is the same!

Comment

glad to hear that your up and runnin again.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
              If you kept the A4 header, it's exactly the same. The header is the only difference between the A4 and the A1. Even the ECU is the same!
              werd i did the same.. when i did my first motor replacement, i went from the a4 to the a1, and personally my a1 felt alot stronger then the a4 (maybe it was because it was ready to blow... lol). I kept the a4 headers as well. would of been kool if u got the head on the new motor ported and polished, as well as getting the a6 throttle body, and a intake manifold p n p as well! lol
              -:¦:-
              Originally posted by wed3k
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Yea!, thats exactly how my car feels now. weird, but anywho so if I get the a6 TB and IM setup like you said, my car would have even better results?. Wouldn't I need the ecu too?
                My Black "H"
                AL Meet!?

Comment

welcome back to the game man!
                  [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                  X