Razzles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Razzles

So I am going through my kids' candy they got lastnight, and there are fuckin razzles in there.....do you remember those as a kid??

when you bite into them its like candy, but then you keep chewing and its fuckin gum.....what a classic

oh just thought I'd share

Nicole
    MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl
    So I am going through my kids' candy they got lastnight, and there are fuckin razzles in there.....do you remember those as a kid??

when you bite into them its like candy, but then you keep chewing and its fuckin gum.....what a classic

oh just thought I'd share
    i remember that too and what about fizzies its like a pill and you chew on it and it reacts with your saliva and starts to have you foam at the mouth wierd candy though. Or poprocks.

Comment

Sparkle we talked about this, no more snorting poprocks homie.

Comment

shit sounds like nicknames :o
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
          Sparkle we talked about this, no more snorting poprocks homie.
          lol

Comment

I want some of those skittles from your sig ^ lol

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
            Frost White Member 13
            My Ride
            "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

lol nope no clue what you're talking about but I like thizzles anyone remember those?

Comment

Razzles are awesome. I think the concept is beyond most kids though. The kid with bungee-poop is the one that didn't realize it was gum!

Comment

Never heard or seen of em until that movie, 13 Going on 30, came out. Now theyre everywhere. Bleh....

BTW - Loving the sig sparkle

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                  X