• Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBC sued!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/10/31....ap/index.html

Finally, I=Happy.
    My Car
    FREE Web hosting solutions

i HATE shirly phelps, its about time. i saw an interview with her on tv once, every other word is "god hates fags" and shes always doing everything right and everyone else is going to be punished by god. etc.
    i often wonder what they are trying to accomplish protesting funerals. no one is impressed or listening to their message, just chalking them up as whack jobs.
    FA1

Comment

"God hates *** enablers."

what kind of chruch is that? anyway that must be happy Im rich byotch!
      wat?

Comment

thank GOD!
        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7
          "God hates *** enablers."

what kind of chruch is that? anyway that must be happy Im rich byotch!
          groups like that dont have money

Comment

no they probably dont. If I was the father that won the 10.9 million, I'd go to their service every sunday with my had to collect the communion... be like, thank you! and walk out :P
            My Car

Comment

hmm...

Comment

bout time some of these fucking protesters get what the fuck they deserve

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                  thank GOD!
                  +1
                  To-Do List for Today
                  Be Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by ChIoVnIdCa
                    groups like that dont have money
                    i watched a show not to long ago on that family, and yes they have a lot of money if they spent 100k each year just to travel to these funerals and protest.

but they are some fucked up people thats for sure

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                    the joys of digging into an old car, its like christmas every time you try to fix something. "woohoo!! more rust and broken parts! sweet!!!"

Comment

I'm all for people who protest in a reasonable manner... but they totally deserve what they got. I don't like the war either, but I don't think God or homosexuals have anything to do with it (well, God does in a way, depending on the reasoning behind the terroristic attacks and our retaliation... though, I have my doubts that those things are all that related to the war either! ) Hell, even the soldiers have little to do with the part of the war that can be protested. The soldiers aren't the ones making the decisions.

These people are idiots. Why can't the suicide bombers just take out all the idiots?

Comment

Someone tried bombing the WBC a while ago. IED... as they say "thank god for ied's " ... i wonder if they've changed their minds about that. I dont wish death on anyone... but they are absolute tools. I'm glad they were sued. I hope more do the same.
                        My Car

Comment

id straight up start wailing at those protesters....that just aint right whether or not you believe in religion.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                            id straight up start wailing at those protesters....that just aint right whether or not you believe in religion.
                            how fun would it be to dress up like special-ops and jump out of a black suburban and start firing off air rifles and paint balls at them?!?! lol
                            -:¦:-
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

"Kansas church that pickets military funerals in the belief that the war in Iraq is a punishment for the nation's tolerance of homosexuality."..... "Thank God for dead soldiers"...

WTF...WTF see its ignorant shit like that that pisses me off...i dont agree with war in iraq but regardless those soldiers out there fighting for us...and they gonna protests saying shit like that... war in iraq is punishment ...mannnnn ima go to sleep and forget i red this post before i get pissed off even more

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                              disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

Working...
                              X