No announcement yet.

How well do you know your neighbors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

holy crap.... theres 61 registered sex offenders in my zip code. that's it, i'm moving somewhere where theres none and a bunch of Accords.

Comment

how could i find out about whos a sex offender or not?the guys across the street of my gf's house is a convicted s/o, i just wanna see if he's on the list lol

edit nm lol
      Last edited by Ilikebigbutts; 11-01-2007, 09:00 PM.
      People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      The world needs to be reset.

Comment

the original poster posted a link to the national website that lists everyone's that registered.

if you type in your zip code and a list will pop up assuming that they registered like they are suppose to. then you click on the person and it tells you what they prefer as victims.

oh god.. theres one right down the street from me.
        Last edited by Leung; 11-01-2007, 09:04 PM.

Comment

dude my best freind is a registered sex offender becuase he was 19 and his g/f was 17 almost 18 and she got prego and her parents got his ass with stat rape

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Ive known my neighbors since I was in elementary school. Recently some new people moved in they dont seem too social. New next door neighbor dunno lol supposedly new people moved in but I dont see them often.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

one of my neighbors is 17 and she's pretty hot. i'll have to wait a few months so that I don't end up on the list.

Comment

Working...
              X