Ninja Parade...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja Parade...

Ok so this is my home town and ive never heard of it before in my 23 years of living there...
    http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=21032381
    93 Coupe........AutoX

LMAO, that is all too funny. a freakin ninja parade. lol. and no one has ever spotted a ninja. lmfao. this is too freakin funny. LMAO

Comment

"over 3000 people came out to the parade to NOT see the ninja's"

93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

They've been doing this for 30+ years!!?!! Do these people have nothing better to do or what? WTF?

That kid was retarded......"The best part was when I found candy in my pocket, a ninja must have snuck up and put it in there......durrrrr." Ok then kid. I like turdles.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
          They've been doing this for 30+ years!!?!! Do these people have nothing better to do or what? WTF?

That kid was retarded......"The best part was when I found candy in my pocket, a ninja must have snuck up and put it in there......durrrrr." Ok then kid. I like turdles.
          lmao. i think it was fake tho. i dont think anyone is going to host a REAL ninja parade. lol

Comment

^^^

haha, yeah, modesto is boring...
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
              lmao. i think it was fake tho. i dont think anyone is going to host a REAL ninja parade. lol
              I hope it was fake lol.

All you have to do though is put up some posters and then laugh as the whole town lines the street to watch the ninja parade lol. I should give it a try sometime lol.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                I hope it was fake lol.

All you have to do though is put up some posters and then laugh as the whole town lines the street to watch the ninja parade lol. I should give it a try sometime lol.

lmao. i was just thinking about this. posting it up at wal-mart where everyone can see it. then have a couple of people say they got a few things from a ninja. lol. that would be freakin awsome.

Comment

Onion news network FTW

Mine.
                  "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
                  "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

Comment

I've got ninjas in my tailpipe. You can't see them, though. Only the smokescreen they use to disguise themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X