No announcement yet.

Guilty Feelings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good. I'm glad to hear it's working out a bit better than I suspected!

Sometimes it just takes a blowup to really say what's been bothering someone, and it can be good from there on out. Encourage her to communicate any issues she may have to you, even if they're about you. Never react in a way that would discourage her complete honesty and communication.

I've had this sort of thing happen with a friend recently... there was a trust issue (I was the one with doubts in this case) and I held it back. At one point, I let it out. It was a pretty tense time while we discussed, but things are all out in the open now. He's aware of what I was thinking, and why. I'm aware of his true intentions, where I had doubts before. Now, we know what to avoid to prevent a situation like that again!

Comment

Yea It just feels really good. I won't lie, yeah, I had doubts myself from time to time. I think that's just life but at the same time i trust her enough to where i don't have to worry about it. The only thing I worry about now is if she's okay. I know everyone hates that feeling about not having some type of control one time or another. So I'm thinking hearing from her more will make me feel more comfortable. I also noticed that this morning that she was telling me more about her future plans, either it was with or without me. That made me feel like I can breathe easy knowing I don't have to do all this for her sometimes.
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

awwwwww ... you guys r cute when u worry

Comment

you forgot to mention to her what she meant about the "you'll find out by urself" or something when she yelled at you. Unless i misread your post. But that's something that would stay on my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
            awwwwww ... you guys r cute when u worry
            That's because we care.

Originally posted by trcsbrian
            you forgot to mention to her what she meant about the "you'll find out by urself" or something when she yelled at you. Unless i misread your post. But that's something that would stay on my mind.
            She told me that her friend was going to call and tell me later on. I have a pretty good memory so regradless it's going to stay on my mind. I just won't allow it to slow me down.
            [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

You have to confront her about it, or resolve to just let it go. If it's going to eat at you, it'll only turn out badly.

Comment

^^ I agree.... Also why can't she tell you. It would piss me off so much if eric had his friends tell me something.
                "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
                - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

It IS rather childish, especially for someone who is 23. 17, ok, maybe... but 23... that's post-college age for most! (I graduated at 25, but whatever...)

Comment

Working...
                  X