Amber Alert I just got in my email.

Amber Alert.

Staff Sergeant Rick Williams
    Rolla Police Department
    1007 N. Elm St.
    Rolla , Mo. 65401
    (573) 364-1213
    Fax (573) 364-6346

My 13 year old girl, Ashley Flores, is missing.
    She has been missing for now two weeks.

Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child.
    That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation
    of her picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas,
    South America , and Canada etc.
    Please pass this to everyone in your address book.
    With GOD on her side she will be found.

'I am asking you all, begging you to please
    forward this email on to anyone and everyone
    you know, PLEASE.

It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone
    knows anything, please contact me at:
    HelpfindAshleyFlores@yahoocom
    I know we have a few members that go to school in Rolla, Mo here. Not sure that theres anything that we can do, but Im just trying to spread the word.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

and shes 13? girls looking older and older these days

Comment

thanks, man, i just saw this. i sent it to MNdude07 as well as our entire fraternity. i'll spread it around here
      Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-29-2007, 06:46 PM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

shes hot. and looks 17.

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
          thanks, man, i just saw this. i sent it to MNdude07 as well as our entire fraternity. i'll spread it around here

You were one of the ones I was thinking of. Thanks. Hopefully this girl gets found. shit like this is messed up.
          -Mark-
          CB7
          CD5

Comment

one of my brothers sent me this:
            http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/missing/ashleyflores.asp

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

A simple Google search shows it as a hoax.

How many people did *you* send it too, without bothering to check it out?
              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

i sent it out over my fraternity's listserve. about 45 people. why would i bother looking up a missing person to make sure it isnt a hoax. i dont joke like that and i naively thought others wouldnt stoop so low.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
                  A simple Google search shows it as a hoax.

How many people did *you* send it too, without bothering to check it out?
                  I didnt send it anywhere. I posted it here, and CD5tuner.

I usually take Amber Alerts as something not to be fucked with, so I didnt bother checking it out. Sorry if Im not skeptical of every email I receive.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

Comment

anytime something like that is a hoax, they normally will be asking for money. ive gotten numerous emails about people in other states and over sea asking me to send them some money. one woman emailed me asking if i could send her some money b/c some dude she met in africa left her there in a hotel with a $2k bill.

another guy sent me an email with a picture of money in a large suitcase asking if i can pay for the shipping to the states.

if it was a hoax, im sure they'd be asking for money, not asking for everyone to keep a look out for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                      I usually take Amber Alerts as something not to be fucked with, so I didnt bother checking it out. Sorry if Im not skeptical of every email I receive.
                      Was it send from your local police department, that you've subscribed to for Amber Alerts?

Or did it come "out of the blue?"
                      Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.

Comment

It came from the mailing list of a venue Im on.

Not everything official comes from a police station, as Id hope people would forward this to other people to raise awareness.

It doesnt matter though, because Im not arguing this with you. Youre a giant douche about things that really dont matter, and you always have been. I made the post because I hadnt heard of this "hoax" and I take missing persons reports fairly seriously.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

Comment

It came from the mailing list of a venue Im on.

Not everything official comes from a police station, as Id hope people would forward this to other people to raise awareness.

It doesnt matter though, because Im not arguing this with you. Youre a giant douche about things that really dont matter, and you always have been. I made the post because I hadnt heard of this "hoax" and I take missing persons reports fairly seriously.
                          x2

Comment

Not everything official comes from a police station,
                            ....who is it purportedly from?

Comment

Working...
                            X