why??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why??

these are some questions that are in desperate need of answers ....
    __________________________________________________ ______

Why does a pizza get to the house faster than an ambulance?

Why do drug stores make sick people walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescription, but smokers can get their cigarettes up front?

Why is the small size of a candy bar the "fun size"? It's more fun to eat a big candy bar.

Why are there handicap parking places in front of the skating rink?

Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and then a diet coke?

Why are they called apartments when they're all stuck together?

Why do banks leave both doors open but they chain the pens to the counter?

Why do Americans leave their expensive cars on the driveway, but have useless junk in the garage?

Why do drive-up ATMs have instructions in braille?

Why does lemonade have artificial flavoring but dishwashing liquid is made with real lemons?

Why do banks charge a fee for "non-sufficient funds" when they know you don't have enough money?

Why do you never see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?

Why isn't anything in Wal-Mart free yet, if they're lowering prices every day?

Why do they call the airport the terminal, if flying is so safe?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

Why do you believe it when someone tells you there are four billion stars, but you always check when you see the wet paint sign?

Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

Why do we say "It's colder than hell outside"?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why is the word "lisp" spelled with an "S"?

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat has materialized?

Why are mattresses on sale every day? Isn't that the normal price?

Why does Superman stop bullets with his chest, but he still ducks when someone throws the gun at him?

Why do you keep trying to vacuum up that string, and when it doesn't get picked up, you'll pick it up and then put it down to give the vacuum another chance?

Why is it called rush hour when you don't move?

Why are animals made out of meat if we're not meant to eat them?

Why is it that when you attempt to stop something from falling off the table, you manage to knock something else over?

ahhh

rocket science

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Comment

pizza gets to you faster because they are all street racers. You try hitting a turn at 50mph in an ambulance lol.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
        Why do you keep trying to vacuum up that string, and when it doesn't get picked up, you'll pick it up and then put it down to give the vacuum another chance?
        LMAO!!

I've done that a few times, LOL!!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          pizza gets to you faster because they are all street racers. You try hitting a turn at 50mph in an ambulance lol.
          very true everyone here that delivers pizza has a lil civic, eclipse or car and race around every where.

"click the picture for members thread"

Comment

Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat has materialized?

Why are animals made out of meat if we're not meant to eat them?
            I do the first one all the time.

Animals are made outta meat se we CAN eat them

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

Originally posted by stormblkcb7
              very true everyone here that delivers pizza has a lil civic, eclipse or car and race around every where.
              The pizza guy who delivered my pizza last week had a civic with a wing on the back, AND IT WAS A HATCHBACK!!!!!!
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Always.

Comment

some of those are just stupid and have obvious answers.. most of them are ooold and have been in many "forward emails" over the past 8 or 9 years..

Comment

Originally posted by Mista Juice
                    some of those are just stupid and have obvious answers.. most of them are ooold and have been in many "forward emails" over the past 8 or 9 years..
                    I agree. Most of those have very easy, very real, very technical answers.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I still think the braille menu on the drive-up ATM is dumb If you can't see, you can't drive. If you can't drive, you won't be in the proper seat to use the drive-up ATM. Use a walk-up.

Comment

Why do banks leave both doors open but they chain the pens to the counter?

even though i dont work at a bank...

by first hand experience by customer service we lose soo many pens because people forget they have it in their hand and they just take off!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                          I still think the braille menu on the drive-up ATM is dumb If you can't see, you can't drive. If you can't drive, you won't be in the proper seat to use the drive-up ATM. Use a walk-up.
                          What about a cab?

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                          X