Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
    Rocket Propelled Grenade..

Granted: but you put it in backwards and blew yourself up!

I wish for world peace!
    Granted but the world and every living thing froze in time.

I wish for a giant gundamwing robot.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
      Granted but the world and every living thing froze in time.

I wish for a giant gundamwing robot.

Granted: put it fell over and crushed your CB

I wish I owned honda and brought back the CRX
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Originally posted by SN2BH22CB7
        Granted: put it fell over and crushed your CB

I wish I owned honda and brought back the CRX
        Granted but your honda was a hyundia in disguise and the crx was being remade by FORD.

I wish for a bowl of noodles.
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Granted, but it gets terrible reviews because its a 20 year old chassis with an underpowered engine, no modern amenities, and unacceptable cabin space, but I will be a nice wish granter because none of that matters to you, you get one for free and you are extremely grateful and happy.

Until you get AIDS the next day.

I wish I knew the combination to my lock.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

Originally posted by accordaffair
            Granted, but it gets terrible reviews because its a 20 year old chassis with an underpowered engine, no modern amenities, and unacceptable cabin space, but I will be a nice wish granter because none of that matters to you, you get one for free and you are extremely grateful and happy.

Until you get AIDS the next day.

I wish I knew the combination to my lock.
            Granted: but you end up alzheimers and you end up forgetting the combination and end up locking your keys in a box...and you're in the middle of nowhere.

RE: I wish I could bring back the CRX but with upgrade modern additions ( drivetrain K24....suspension and a bigger cabin! )

thanks Accordaffair!
            92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:

Comment

Granted

thats also your punishment, lol

I wish I were an oscar mayer wiener, for that is what I truly want to be

Comment

Granted

thats also your punishment, lol

I wish I were an oscar mayer wiener, for that is what I truly want to be
                Granted but you get jumped by the neighbordhood kids and get called weiner boy.

I wish for avdanced technological tank loaded with a ICBM.
                "form follows function."
                Louis Sullivan

Comment

Granted, but you are controlled by an evil arm from liquid snake, and every time you rebuild it, that asshole solid snake comes and destroys it.

And sometimes Naked snake (aka Big Boss) if you were in the past.

I wish I had enough free time to sit on my ass and play every final fantasy made start to finish, without going broke from having no job, hehe

Comment

Granted, but you are controlled by an evil arm from liquid snake, and every time you rebuild it, that asshole solid snake comes and destroys it.

And sometimes Naked snake (aka Big Boss) if you were in the past.

I wish I had enough free time to sit on my ass and play every final fantasy made start to finish, without going broke from having no job, hehe
                    Granted but you signed a contract with a company to play every FF which says you cannot have a personel life anymore or a significant other.

I wish for a pet ninja rabbit with kung fu action skills.
                    Last edited by Chan_Man; 10-26-2007, 08:13 AM.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

Granted but you signed a contract with a company to play every FF which says you cannot have a personel life anymore or a significant other.
                      u forgot to wish...
                      -:¦:-
                      Originally posted by wed3k
                      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

I wish for a pet ninja rabbit with kung fu action skills.
                        Granted: but the rabbit ends up with rabbies..and turns on you....beating your ass and biting you!

I wish they would bring back Voltron...Thundercats...GOBOTS..and Silverhawks!

old 80s cartoons!

MR Thread:

Comment

GRANTED! but they are no longer cartoons, theyre real and ur responsibility

i wish my life was problem free!

Comment

granted but now your dog will hump your leg for all of eternity.

i wish my car had more than 130hp (generous estimate!)

Member Ride Facebook
                            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH
                              granted but now your dog will hump your leg for all of eternity.

i wish my car had more than 130hp (generous estimate!)
                              Granted: 130hp is bumped up to 260hp..but you have no car...its only on FORZA 2.

I wish my DSC S500 Sony cam's flash didn't go out! ( nice camera ) and I still had the warranty!

MR Thread:

Comment

granted but the warrenty doesnt cover a busted flash

I wish this weekend will be worth the effort
                                93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Working...
                                X