Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See location.

Comment

Im rooting for the Rockies for two reasons.

a) Im a Yankees fan.
      b) I find it fascinating how they essentially went on a ridiculous winning streak at the end of the season to win the wild card.

I dont think all Red Sox fans are assholes, in fact most of them that Ive encountered HAVENT been. One of my best friends is a Red Sox fan, as is my ex, and all of you guys that i know on here from Mass (and some CT people) that I know, as well as one of my mom's friends who I know very well.
      -Mark-
      CB7
      CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
      Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

oh i forgot to mention. BoSox ftmfw!

Comment

Originally posted by trcsbrian
          False. Rudy Guiliani is rooting for Boston RedSox because he's a "fan of the American League." Pathetic asshole lookin to get votes. What's more important? Being president or love for your home-team and hate for your rivals?
          Thats fantastic, and if I actually knew Rudy Gulliani personally, that would have been relevant to what I said.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by JYardBandit
            you have to love how the yankees are all proper, clean, trimmed, have the most money, then a couple of scumbags from boston come down and start tearing shit up is pretty f*cking classic
            I love this... its so true.

Clearly I am a sox fan. I want to have Beckets babies...

But i have to say if your a Yankee's fan that fine as long as your not a whinny yankee's fan. Yankee fans are some of the sorest losers I have ever seen. All of you are rooting for the rockies just becuase your jealous the red sox made it to the series.... GET OVER IT.

When a red sox fan knows they lost they don't bitch and moan they just make a song about it and say Its okay its not the end of the world and there's always next year.
            "Auto racing, bull fighting and mountain climbing are the only real sports....all others are games."
            - Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I gotta go Sox

Is it just me or are they looking like the patriots....?

Pats have scored over 40 points each time in the last 2 games. I think its like at least 30 in every game thus far.

Same with the Sox. Last 2 games have been like 9+ pts in each game.....smells like a weiner to me, but we'll see.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
              Originally posted by Jarrett
              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

im going for the rockies mainly cause its the underdog..i couldnt give a fuck if the red sox win..but the red sox fans down here in va are just retarded..i also hate how..during the season i saw justy about zero boston pride..all of a sudden its red sox hats all over..bandwagon fans ftl

Comment

no way mna, fair weather friends ftw....and ftl...

thats always how it is. some ppl stick by their teams, but if their team dont make it, they gotta pick I never liked baseball much. Kinda felt sorry for the sox with the whole curse thing.....

plus im a huge dane cook fan so...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

hahaha James mother fucking Taylor FTW ! he sure is old but can still rock the national anthem pretty well.

go sox

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                      I gotta go Sox

Is it just me or are they looking like the patriots....?

Pats have scored over 40 points each time in the last 2 games. I think its like at least 30 in every game thus far.

Same with the Sox. Last 2 games have been like 9+ pts in each game.....smells like a weiner to me, but we'll see.
                      Nah, the patriots are hotter than the Red Sox right now.

Its like the Patriots arn't even trying, where the Red Sox seem like they are on the verge of breaking down any minute.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                        rockies.....i wish indians didn't suck so much.

ditto on that
                        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

tacossssssssssssss!

we just stole a base!

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
                            tacossssssssssssss!

we just stole a base!
                            Im going to taco bell tomorrow

----------------My 92 Honda Accord LX---------------------- My 97 Nissan 240sx LE----

NE GUYS, Buy the last of my accord parts

Comment

You'll have to wait until Oct. 30 to get your free taco.

2pm - 5pm

Comment

Originally posted by action bastard
                                You'll have to wait on Oct. 30 to get your free taco

2pm - 5pm

yeah only sum crunchy beef

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fan_forum/tacobell/
                                FS: DSM turbo parts,OEM parts, and more.....
                                My Members Ride Thread - R.i.P

Comment

Working...
                                X