pissed off...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pissed off...

ok so heres the deal... my bf (ralphie) is supposed to be on his way via jetblue airlines to jfk right now to see me...flight was supposed to take off at 2:30...he is still sitting on the effin runway...they dont know at this point whether his flight is going to be cancelled or late...the delay is because of weather in NY...the weather here is fine, cloudy maybe but no rain or wind...they said its because of saturation, and they tried to get another route instead of the one they were going to take to get here..now they are waiting for an update...im pissed, i havent seen him in 2 weeks...

sorry for venting but im effin pissed off lol..

that is all.

^Click to view my Members Ride Thread^

im sure things will go as planned.

btw nice username.
    .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
      im sure things will go as planned.

btw nice username.
      thanks dude!

he just said it will be an hr before they get another update...he just had to wait for an hr for the update telling him it will be an hour before another update...

i know they have their reasons but its really frustrating. i had big problems with jetblue in february when my flight was cancelled in that big storm...they gave me a free roundtrip and credited for me for the flight i had to take home on another airline..

Comment

DOnt worry ull c ur hubby and attack each other soon
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
          DOnt worry ull c ur hubby and attack each other soon
          thats what we were hoping for.

maybe even at the airport

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
            thats what we were hoping for.

maybe even at the airport
            Whoa whoa

Get a ROOM for that, No 1 needs to c LOVE makin at an airport
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

wait you mean stalker ralphie? or a different ralphie? lol

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7
                Whoa whoa

Get a ROOM for that, No 1 needs to c LOVE makin at an airport
                no one will see lol

and maybe its been done before

and yay his flight was cleared to leave woot

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                  wait you mean stalker ralphie? or a different ralphie? lol
                  stalker haha

Comment

lol.... wish I could say it was worth the wait, but I can't!

lololol

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                      lol.... wish I could say it was worth the wait, but I can't!

lololol
                      he was supposed to land at 530, now hes landing 820 so i guess its not too horrible could be worse

Comment

Originally posted by heartbreaka72
                        ok so heres the deal... my bf (ralphie) is supposed to be on his way via jetblue airlines to jfk right now to see me...flight was supposed to take off at 2:30...he is still sitting on the effin runway...they dont know at this point whether his flight is going to be cancelled or late...the delay is because of weather in NY...the weather here is fine, cloudy maybe but no rain or wind...they said its because of saturation, and they tried to get another route instead of the one they were going to take to get here..now they are waiting for an update...im pissed, i havent seen him in 2 weeks...

sorry for venting but im effin pissed off lol..

that is all.
                        well thats jet blue for you...they all ways leave the passengers sitting on the run way thats why they got screen new t'v's...lol

plus jetblue is funny they sometimes take chances and sometimes they don't he's lucky it aint summer over here cause jetblue gets busy at summer and he'll be waiting on the runway until there is a gate open for him...and to top that off they share a alleyway with united airlines so they also gotta wait till united clears from the alleyway....

jetblue sucks and there planes are small but the flights are cheap..well in my case,,,hope you get to see him

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                          everytime I fly I have some sort of hang up where I'm stuck for at least 7 hours in and airport, I know how you feel, and its always when I'm trying to get home so I either just want to be there or go back where I came from

lol..thats what you call

AIRLINES for ya'll
                          there is no such thing as a perfect flight in the airline business

i should know i work for them...

Comment

yeh, ralphie got his girl signed up on the forums a little while ago.

i got the chance to hang with ralphie, but i never met the misses!

maybe because she always spent all her time up north....and never enough in the south

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                              yeh, ralphie got his girl signed up on the forums a little while ago.

i got the chance to hang with ralphie, but i never met the misses!

maybe because she always spent all her time up north....and never enough in the south
                              i was in GA plenty once i graduated in december from school... i was there when you all had the meet i just didnt go bc i wasnt in the mood to get ready lol, but he did take me to spankys...

i was in GA all of Jan, half of Feb, half of April, all of June, most of July and most of August..

youuuuuu were the one never around!

Comment

Working...
                              X