Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sucks that cali is being attacked by fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks that cali is being attacked by fire!

That sucks global warming is bad. California is going to be toast.

Not goood!

The videos and pics I have seen are intense.

shit!

Originally posted by Beefy
    eh they be aight
    This isn't the first douchebag post I've read of yours. Have some fucking compassion you moron. Thats like watching the kids starving in fuckin Ethiopia, and here you are eating your cheeseburger saying "Eh, they'll be aight." I hope your fucking house burns down, not your neighborhoods, not you and your neighbor, just yours, just so I can say "eh, that douchebag will be aight."

You're a fuckin retard man.

Comment

wow

Comment

Back to topic, I wish there was some way I could help these families in Cali. I hope all of the homeowners have insurance, and a place to go. I'm not saying a check can take the place of everything you have spent your life working on, but its a start, a chance to rebuild.

Comment

eh they be aight

yea just more then half million people evacuated.

over 500 houses damaged

billions of dollars worth of lost property

more then 10+ people dead not including animals.

were still stuck under the blanket of smoke and dust.....

priceless amount of things and memories lost.

yea were just gonna be aight....

Comment

I live in Cali and its freaking hott, I am near the fires to get ash on my car but not close enough to lose stuff yet. A check will help and about a year from now most people will be ok, but this fire is nothing to what we had 4 years ago, the sky was blacked out and when you took a breath in you could fee ashes going inside you, heck they even closed my school. Driving for those days was bad, but about 2 years after that fact no one remembers, now 4 years and most are like what fire. Also what i think congress did last time this happen was BS, there was a bill in the office about bark beetles that had been staled for 2 years but after the fire were put out they passed the bill, but the trees that were destroyed had the beetles so no more problem so no funding.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

wish you guys the best of luck to you who live in those area's and/or are being affected by this HUGE tragedy.

News this morning said,
              "over a million evacuated and 2 people dead and a few others are unaccounted for or missing."
              i want to say they mentioned this also...but i could be mistaken...
              "This evacuation is larger than 9/11 or Hurricaine Katrina."
              93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

oh yea the stats i posted was just san diego only....

Comment

And if this keeps up, I won't know you... because I will have forgotten you... because you won't be here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                    And if this keeps up, I won't know you... because I will have forgotten you... because you won't be here anymore.

classic...

Comment

you know what fuck you to. i meant they will be alright in the long run. this kinda shit happens. and they make it sound like it's the enviroments fault. we are the fucking people who have made the enviroment the way that it is. and so fucking what if my house burns down. not the first fucking time. this shit happens. and there is nothing that we can really do to help. and personally i don't care what you think of me. becuase you don't know me and i don't care even if you did. but you guys will be alright. not like this hasn't happend before. and look to the people of katrina. they are doing better than they where at the time. i know you guys will be alright. it will all be over soon and things will start to get back to normal and people will rebuild. i just think that mother nature is just getting back at us for all of the shit we have did to her over the years. every one knows this shit will happen. just a matter of time before it does. so prepare for every thing. hell when our house burnt i got 2nd and 3rd degree burns on my legs. but did i expect every ones compasion. NO shit happens. and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it besides for it to rain and we sure in hell can't control that. and we don't even really look at the katrina victims anymore every one is like they are okay. whats next on the news to worry about. this shit happens EVERY day so i am not going to worry myself to death about everyone else becuase i know it is just going to happen agian. and about the check idea. yea money will help but people will find a way 2 rebuild if the people don't give it to them. the goverment will eventually give it to them.

but if you don't like my opinions oh well. they are mine and mine alone. and i don't care if you don't like me either. this is the internet i don't know most of you and i prob won't know most of you. so i don't care what people think of me.
                      You do have good points. But as civilized human beings we must offer compassion to those who need it, even if it may seem it won't do any good. None of us can really move heaven and earth for the victims of the fires in the south but we can offer sympathy, and do our tiny piece to help these people.

Comment

Originally posted by wrichards2005
                        Back to topic, I wish there was some way I could help these families in Cali. I hope all of the homeowners have insurance, and a place to go. I'm not saying a check can take the place of everything you have spent your life working on, but its a start, a chance to rebuild.

hahahaha....insurance........Insurance is for the rich, who pay the premium. They'll get reimbursed....the poor on the other hand, will get nothing, and we'll see how well this country actually treats it's citizens.
                        14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

If you want to donate:

* Disaster Animal Response Team (DART): spcaLA’s mobile command post and emergency response team for disaster situations, such as fires or earthquakes. To donate: http://www.spcala.org/donate/donation.shtml

* Wildland Firefighter Foundation: Focuses on helping families of firefighters killed in the line of duty and assisting injured firefighters and their families. To donate: http://wffoundation.org/

# Red Cross Los Angeles
                          http://www.redcrossla.org/media/inde...12&sb=1&id=577

# San Diego Red Cross
                          http://www.sdarc.org/site/pp.asp?c=erKQL4NQE&b=129996

Comment

some people here just make me sick......

us people suffering from this were not trying to make you feel sorry for us but damn have a lil compassion.

and about having to be rich to have home insurance or PREMIUM is total bs.

there are some cb7tuners who are on this website that are forced to leave their house and seek shelter some even leaving their cb's at home.

thanks mike for posting up those links for donations...this has been the worse disaster ever in california.
                            Last edited by GHOST 2.2; 10-24-2007, 08:15 PM.

Comment

I don't think many people who aren't in it understand just how bad it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X