Ok, I need another job... something easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I need another job... something easy

I quit one of my jobs. The one that was making me work 7 days a week. Now I have one job. The good one. The one that pays fairly well, but only gives me work one or two days out of the week (those one or two days usually provide enough money to live at my current level)

However, I sit around doing nothing. I don't accomplish anything on the days I don't work. I go out and pay for food, and sit on my ass all day and watch cartoons and post on my boards. That's it. I don't even work on my cars like I should!

So, I want another job. Something to keep me out of trouble, and bring in a little spending money.

Here's the catch. Since I make plenty of money in 1-2 days at my good job (still comes out to be at least 30 hours a week... 15-18 hour days are common) I just want something that's dirt simple. Something where I can sit on the computer and do nothing. A job that pays to have a breathing body keeping a chair warm Also something that I can do during the day, 2-3 days a week.

I thought about an autoparts store, a dealership, or a service shop (like a tire shop or something). The discounts and facilities would be nice. However, I could see those jobs taking more time and effort than I care to give

So, any suggestions? I want to know if there's something I'm totally missing... There has to be!

I don't care if I get minimum wage.

Try your local walmart for the overnight shift mike..
    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
    ....................My New Baby
    SOLD TO
    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

try at home data entry its sooooo freakin simple.
      Originally posted by jboyce
      i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

look for a company called manpower. you wont have to worry about getting paid minimum wage b/c the majority of the time pay more than the company they set you at to work.

lmao@paying a breathing a body to keep a chair warm.

Comment

toll booth!

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
            That too..
            accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
            ....................My New Baby
            SOLD TO
            ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Originally posted by 92cb7accord
              Any idea where to find a job doing that?

Toll booth sounds good, but since they're 24 hours, I'd probably get stuck with crappy shifts. They pay REALLY well around here though... NJ is FILLED with tolls!

I don't want to do WalMart overnight because... well... it's overnight. And fat ladies in spandex scare me. If I do retail, it'll be an autoparts store, most likely. Retail is iffy though... might not be as easy as it seems!

Comment

taco bell drive through! no thats dumb

heres a fun fact though. the dude at the printing place i get my stuff printed at looks just like you deev. im gunna go back pretty soon and try and take a pic with him.

Comment

Awesome.

And that's an idea... a printing place! Nah... I'd be a lackey, doing all the work. I don't care to be management...

The Taco Bell by me (where I had lunch today ) is actually pretty cool. All the employees are normal. Not the usual degenerates you often find at fast food places.

Comment

u gotta find one of those gems, like taco bell/KFC/pizza hut.

Comment

works at the parts department at your local dealership. Im sure its easy, because I'm pretty sure the guys at the parts department around here are borderline retarded.

or do delivery at a dealership

i just keep thinking cars, sorry....

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                      Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                      NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Iron Mountain Records Management

Your car is faster, I'm the better driver

Greetz Erwin
                        My last ride

Shakes and Fidget - The Game

Comment

My stepfather owns a dealership, so I could go there... of course, I'd have to care more than I want to

Seriously, I want a "sit on my ass and read a book, play gameboy, or surf the web" type job. I LIKE what I do now... I'm just not getting paid to do it! There has to be something out there.

Comment

deev go to the job listings in craigslist i find data entry positions there all day every day and in washington most of them start you at $10 an hour which imo is not bad at all to sit on your ass ALL day and type on a keyboard lol or try telemarkiting and while your on the phone with "potential customers" throw out cb7tuner.com like in the middle of the conversation just randomly
                            Originally posted by jboyce
                            i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

umm start a webpage company and make webpages... that pays excellent and u sit on yr ass all day.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Working...
                              X