• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, now I miss band.

Slightly NWS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-CE_GDxnE

Mine.
    "Why don't you spend some money and get this door handle fixed?" - Everyone who rides in my passenger seat
    "Because I don't drive on that side." - Me

Accord Drivers against F transmissions on H motors #2

uhh lol...

i was in marching band too. it was great when it rained and the girls had white t shirts moving all around
    ]

Comment

all i need is the bottom half of the screen :o
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Its so funny...

no one puts NWS in the titles anymore lol.

Comment

ahahah.. so fuqin funny that i read the titles.. "Wow, now I miss band" .. cus this past weekend, out if front of where a party was me and a couple of friends/peers got into a convo. about band, then out of now where - mind that im drunk .. a chick walks buy and i ask if i can show her how to play the chromatic scale.. ahahaha.. and this was after i asked one of the girls(with in the initial group) if i can show her how to finger the notes.

band was great back in the days .. and this video makes us band geeks look good.. lol
          -:¦:-
          Originally posted by wed3k
          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

damn, it makes me sad that none of the girls in our band wore skirts on the field and that none of the color guard should have!

is is sad that the main thin i notice in this video is that the drummers are using the wrong sticking and that the trumpets have the wrong horn angles? wow i'm a nerd.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              damn, it makes me sad that none of the girls in our band wore skirts on the field and that none of the color guard should have!

is is sad that the main thin i notice in this video is that the drummers are using the wrong sticking and that the trumpets have the wrong horn angles? wow i'm a nerd.

haha the very first thing i noticed was that she did not have her bottom lip bit down on the mouthpiece of the saxophone (proper way to play) .. i played the alto sax-a-maphone .. oh and her top fingers were all wrong.. pinky should be on the side flat keys...

lol
              Last edited by TheNextAZN; 10-23-2007, 04:14 AM.
              i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR

all I noticed were tits and ass

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by TheNextAZN
                  haha the very first thing i noticed was that she did not have her bottom lip bit down on the mouthpiece of the saxophone (proper way to play) .. i played the alto sax-a-maphone .. oh and her top fingers were all wrong.. pinky should be on the side flat keys...

lol
                  i keep laughing at Manual's stupid comment, "We went to band together!"
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i keep laughing at Manual's stupid comment, "We went to band together!"
                    mahahha .. actually it was "we're ALL in the band" lol .. yeh he said ALL .. so no one could be saved! lol. never saw those girls ever again

Comment

Working...
                    X