Babies complicate teenage lives.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea i was going to say.

A newborn can make an adults life harder....so of course its hard on teens.

Just be carefull and watch what you do.

Comment

It all depends on the teenagers that have the kids. Either way, young or old, kids are always going to have their ups and downs. If you're focused enough, having a kid shouldn't be hard at all. I don't have kids cause I know I can afford condoms, but not a kid.
      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Selfish way to put it, no? Babies don't come out of nowhere boss

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
            Selfish way to put it, no? Babies don't come out of nowhere boss
            Very true. I would say teenage parents ruin babies' lives. Not always (such as in Sean's case... his sons have everything they could ever need), but teenage parents often aren't in a position where they can properly care for a child... emotionally or financially. By having a child at a young age, it makes it difficult to go to college, build a good career, or find the right mate (which most likely is not the other parent). That means that child then has to grow up with a single parent that is most likely dating, little money for necessities (nevermind luxuries), and a parent that is rarely there. With luck, aunts, uncles, grandparents, siblings, etc... will be there to help out, or the kid will be stuck with paid daycare "professionals" (which are often underpaid and undereducated people... and underpaid and undereducated people don't exactly do the best job)

So yeah, I'd say the baby loses out more than the parent.

Comment

u guys make kids sound like this awful horrible thing. it says babies complicate, it doesnt say babies ruin. my ex had 2 kids, it made things difficult but the only thing that was truley difficult was her ex.

my best friend/brother and his wife have a 3 year old son. hes a craazy lil bastard. but u know what, we have fun with him. we could complain all the time aabout how we have to take him places. but he works on our cars with us, he cooks with us, he hangs out, he plays xbox.

babies are a lot of work, they may seem bad, but in the end, when you love the kid. it makes a world of difference.

and if you buy a minivan cuz u got a kid, well, u just gave in too easily. there are plenty of nice quick cars you can also use as a family wagon. i used my cb coupe for 2 years driving kids around.

i guess in the end it just depends on you, the kid and your life. i will say tho that since we broke up, i do miss the kids a lot, but being able to buy all the parts i want, work on my car whenever i feel like it and have no responibilites other than show up to work, is great!

Member Ride Facebook
              XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
              SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
              For Sale Thread

Comment

That's true. Complicate, not ruin.

Everything worthwhile complicates life.

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                  Babies complicate anyone's life. Keep it wrapped until you are both financially and psychologically mature.
                  my thoughts exactly....minus the keep it wrapped:-)

it's going to hit me like a bag of hot nuts.
                  14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

well my motto is ... "acura nsx's dont come with baby seats" ive had a close call before but in that period of thinking i had created life i had to think of abortion , adoption, or to keep it.

definitely changed my perspective and a new lens on how i looked on life i mean biologically a girl is ready to reproduce in her early teens but yeah psychologically she is not ready

if a girl has a family that will help her and support her then it will be a hard task but something that can be done but if she doesnt have any support of course then it can become very challenging

i still dont know which side of the fence i am when it comes to abortion ive never really had to choose a side i just sat in the middle of the fence. I had to think about how i would feel and something like that is not an easy choice! Something i hope i never have to think about again... maybe this relates to the original topic on some way ... if not sorry for jumping topics

if i were to have a kid.. im 26 i think i would be in a position to easily support a child...but if i were lets say 18 it would definitely be something that would complicate it .....but made easier with a family support system

Comment

i know many of you will probably look down on me for it, but my ex and i had an abortion, 3 weeks after we broke up she told me she was pregnant, we talked about it for a couple weeks, she started goin psycho about a lot of things and i told her my stance and she told me hers, we agreed on an abortion and went through with it. ive regreted it ever since, just because of the life i took part in creating and destroying, but the enviroment that child wouldve been born into wouldve been much worse.

and on top of everything, she was cheatin on me and i wasnt even positive it was mine. so ya. i disagree with it, but i also think that there are times when it can be necessary... like a rape or something.

Member Ride Facebook
                      XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                      SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                      For Sale Thread

Comment

dont feel to bad man somtimes it cud be necessary...but people abuse the ryts of abortion which is what make it seriously bad i understand ur circumstance....ryt now i really want a kid i dont know why but me and gf are debating...we decded waiting til she is out of school wud be best..and by that time i should be done with my cb...i as a man though willl not run from having a kid once its mine and the relationship is good though... but if both things are a negative why bring a child up into such a bad living enviroment...its situations the child sees as young that defines him/her in there later years

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                        disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

wow the one time i get to say this .. being a Virgin FTW
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!
                          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Working...
                          X