Where is PapioCB? -the guy who supposedly bought USC's car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is PapioCB? -the guy who supposedly bought USC's car

any updates on the car? just wished i had the $$$ back then..

USC's MRT
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=402
    the 4 sale thread
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=69805
    Last edited by casterX; 10-23-2007, 01:48 AM.

usc's car was one of the nicest cars i ever seen when this forum was still in its young form.

the volks with the big brake kit! FTW

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
      usc's car was one of the nicest cars i ever seen when this forum was still in its young form.

the volks with the big brake kit! FTW

X2 jed.

We should have the guys in his region hunt him down. He did say he was gonna stick around.. Wonder what happened

I regret so much not buying that car. I was afraid of lowball him. But it sold for less that what i would have offered hahha

Comment

X3..

regrets joey.. regrets.. sabi na e!

anyone from Papillion, NE?

Comment

I've always loved that car. That was one of the cars people often referred to as cb7 perfection when they were planning their goals.

Comment

Originally posted by casterX
            X3..

regrets joey.. regrets.. sabi na e!

anyone from Papillion, NE?
            i still do this everytime it crosses my mind...

Comment

He hasn't posted in months and never updated his profile.If he did buy usc's car and put el cheapo amber corners and usdm bh headlights in place of the adjustable edm headlights like his car mod list shows he needs to be straightened out! Btw papillion looks to be a subdivision out of Omaha, NE

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                He hasn't posted in months and never updated his profile.If he did buy usc's car and put el cheapo amber corners and usdm bh headlights in place of the adjustable edm headlights like his car mod list shows he needs to be straightened out!

that would be blasphemy

Comment

Originally posted by flyinlow
                  He hasn't posted in months and never updated his profile.If he did buy usc's car and put el cheapo amber corners and usdm bh headlights in place of the adjustable edm headlights like his car mod list shows he needs to be straightened out! Btw papillion looks to be a subdivision out of Omaha, NE
                  oh wow he better not of

Comment

that was such a clean CB.

All the mods done to teh car just worked so perfectlt with one another

how much did the car go for in the end?

Comment

I wish I bought this car. I had a wad of cash in my fucking hand. But I didnt know how the fuck to get it here. SONOFAFUCKINGBITCH.

Comment

so this is the guy whos on my screen

ive been tryin for this same setup for awhile now
                        "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                          I wish I bought this car. I had a wad of cash in my fucking hand. But I didnt know how the fuck to get it here. SONOFAFUCKINGBITCH.

x2

if you had bought it, you'd have to come down and meet up with us for the socal meet. I believe it was around that time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBoy_cb7
                            x2

if you had bought it, you'd have to come down and meet up with us for the socal meet. I believe it was around that time.
                            The car would have probably been on a trailer, but I would have gone anyways lol. I'll be down that way to dominate the local drifting scene this summer I think. Or at least make some people look bad, myself included haha. I dont know what the cops will think of my car though... I suppose I'm not a resident of the country so what can they do lol.

Comment

ump for PapioCB! where are youuu?

Comment

Working...
                              X