grounded, LOL??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grounded, LOL??

well, about two nights ago, I was "grounded" because I was up untill 11:40 on the internets, and my dad fliped his lid.

OMG I'm TOTALLY out of control

So my dad takes my car away, and I can't use the computer, untill he says so.

I can understand the car thing, his way of thinking, I mean, If I'm up "late" and I have to drive to school the next day, He wouldn't want me getting into an accident.

Im not really complaining.. just bored in art class right now... (so much for being banned from the computer at home )

My parents have been really hard on me lately... Im guessing because I'm turning eighteen in less than three months. I mean, Im no bad kid(at least I dont think so, Im not or have ever been into drugs, I do my chores, I do good in school... o.O' ) but my parents shelter me for nearly eighteen years and decided to crack the whip now?

Meh, I guess...

again, I'm not complaining, nor am I asking for people to feel sorry for me, I know this shit happens all the time. I just have thoughts floating around in my mind. I'm actually in a pretty chappy mood...

Art class is sooooo boring. Easiest A in teh WORLdZ!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

I used to love art class.....I had my best friend in my class and we just chilled the entire time....The teachers we had loved us so they let us do whatever....best class ever

Cant tell you anything about being grounded....The last time i was grounded was when i was like 10 and I wasnt allowed to watch the futurama premier LOL

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by King James
      I used to love art class.....I had my best friend in my class and we just chilled the entire time....The teachers we had loved us so they let us do whatever....best class ever

Cant tell you anything about being grounded....The last time i was grounded was when i was like 10 and I wasnt allowed to watch the futurama premier LOL
      Imagne life without internet and no driving. at 17. OH NOES! I CANT WASTE GAS!!!!!!!

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Man. Your parents are strange. Seriously.

Comment

11:40?

Steven Colbert isn't even done at that time.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            11:40?

Steven Colbert isn't even done at that time.
            yeah thats the thing that kinda set me off

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
              Dosen't every one have their 17 year old high school kid pay all of their bills for them?

Comment

i know how u feel bro. i moved out when like three days before i turned 21.

my mom still spanked me up right before i moved out..... IF she can catch me.
                normally she just chase me around the house and try to hit me, then she bawl at my dad when he gets home and he do the whippin.

and yes i'm embarresed, just tryin to make u feel better.
                when you DO move out, don't go out of control right away and be unresponsiable with your "new" freedom, trust me it is not worth it.
                1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                  x2....Your parents(dad especially) seem very strange compared my parents .
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                    Dosen't every one have their 17 year old high school kid pay all of their bills for them?
                    LOL.

If your being serious. Man. I dont even know.

BTW, upcoming summer I cam coming to San Diego (or Sacramento, or Vegas ....), and am going to go kill my car at Willow Springs. You should go too.
                    Last edited by Dv8; 10-16-2007, 05:36 PM.

Comment

I loved high school art class, I used to play Pocket Tanks....

Comment

11:40? I am up til 2 AM constantly because I just can't fall asleep. I still get right up and go to school though.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

i agree with dv8.... very strange... when i turned 18 my parents just kinda got more laid back

Comment

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
                            my mom still spanked me up right before i moved out..... IF she can catch me.
                            normally she just chase me around the house and try to hit me, then she bawl at my dad when he gets home and he do the whippin.
                            excuse me but..........

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha! later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

heh my little sister is about to get her ass beat by my mother because she went to her friends house instead of the library like she said she was.

because of her mom had to leave work early, so i won't hear the end of it now either...

Comment

Working...
                              X