lol Stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol Stupid people

So I found this ad on Craigslist for a 93 cb7 with a f22b swap. Shaved molding. 1200. so I email the guy to ask what ecu hes runnig transmission,tcu(automatic). so at first he tells me what tranny it has (h22). If its a Jdm or Usdm (jdm).

So then he sends me a email telling me theres a million people who what the car and there not askin a million questions. If I want to buy the car or not.

lol how the fuk do you buy a car? especialy a car that has been swapped ? lol f22b with a h22 tranny running a f22a tcu. lol

Im I wrong for asking questions ?
    I LIKE TO KNOW WTF IM GETTING INTO.
    1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
    -Nava

you wasn't wrong he just didn't have the answers to your question.....the car is prolly a fuucked up car and didn't know anybody was smart enough...lol

Comment

Quite obvious has something to hide if not willing to answer pertinent questions.

Move on to the next candidate. Sounds like trouble is a brewin if you buy...
      RETIRED...

Comment

or give us a link

and let's all ask questions and see if the answers match up

Comment

Either he has something to hide, or he knows NOTHING about the car... either way, it's probably more trouble than it's worth!

I say go look at it. If there is something wrong with it, you should be able to tell easily enough. If the guy has no clue what he has... it will probably be very clear then as well! He may have bought it like that. The parts alone are worth more than the asking price... if it's not clearly crap, pick it apart and offer $900.

Comment

Originally posted by npor
            or give us a link

and let's all ask questions and see if the answers match up
            yeh do that

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
            disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

The guy's head will explode!

Comment

the ad exipred lol I cant find the link... lol well he says hews never heard of cb7tuner.com but has a swapped cb7 lol

my93accord@yahoo.com ask about the add on craigslist 93 accord with a f22b auto. lol thats the guys email addy.
                1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                -Nava

Comment

Working...
                X