Jury duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NutBucket
    If you don't like it GTFO, seriously. Go live somewhere that doesn't have jury duty so you'll never have to do it, like China or Cuba.

Jury duty is such a basic thing. I know it sucks when you can't miss work and stuff but shit, without courts, trials and jurors we might as well be living in Iraq under the rule of Saddam.

Jury duty is the biggest line of bull shit ever established. It's basically the same as the draft. I am sure they have people that enjoy such things. or maybe get law students to do it it would help them train. there are lots of other options other then FORCING someone to take time away from their life to listen to a case.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
      Jury duty is the biggest line of bull shit ever established. It's basically the same as the draft. I am sure they have people that enjoy such things. or maybe get law students to do it it would help them train. there are lots of other options other then FORCING someone to take time away from their life to listen to a case.
      thing called jury of peers.....not jury of law students, and its far from being the same as the draft. not basicially the same, they're not in the same ballpark or even the same fuckin league. Wise up.

Harm_Lane_Sound Long Island NY...

68 posts forever...we nuh rate the 69 ting

Comment

Damn 4thgen you havent changed much.

Still shit on every fucking thread and topic you touch.

I guess its just a matter of time huh bud?

You think thats boring....well reading your useless comments are just as boring.

If you think its bs, take a one way trip to Iraq and see what bullshit really is.

Sorry but i dont appreciate when people wanna slander our goverment, especially when they are as naive as you.

/rant.

Comment

Originally posted by badmanferg
          thing called jury of peers.....not jury of law students, and its far from being the same as the draft. not basicially the same, they're not in the same ballpark or even the same fuckin league. Wise up.

Law students would still be peers. And it's EXACTLY the same as the draft. they inform you that you MUST show up to do something you might not want to do.

Originally posted by Ralphie
          Damn 4thgen you havent changed much.

Nope. still voicing my opinion. Don't like it. Don't read it.
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Never been asked to do it. Yet. Ive heard bad things about pay. Like wed3k said, shitty day pay, shitty gas-pay....id only do it if it was near by or local.

Any chance of letting us in on the case????

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
            X