Comment

Originally posted by npor
      i think it'd be funny if you found another note on your car

"thanks for the free paper"
      Or worse, a note where the car once sat saying "Oops, we forgot the car."
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
        Then they get pissed and smash your windows and smear blood all over your interior.
        I would be happy with that. 100x easier to track them with blood stains and puts them at the scene of the crime.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Did you ever hear about a alarm system. im pretty sure it will get someone up and call the cops.
          miss my turbo cb7
          moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by doylna
            Yes, and I've filed report each time. What part of my post indicates that I didn't call the police?

At this point, there's nothing I can do, other than laugh, and so I was.
            I was just making sure you had made a report.. You did not say whether the Police had been called or not.. I was hoping that you had at least called once..

It's not a matter of the Police not caring about your $400 radar detector, its a matter or priority. There are more dangerous criminals on the loose then an auto burglar.. I would rather there be a auto burglar on the loose then a murder or person that has caused bodily harm to another human being. I am not saying that your car being broke into is a good thing, only that there are steps that can be taken to prevent these thefts.. Alarms, or just take the stuff out of the car. I know I am always parked in a good neighborhood but I would not leave a $400 radar detector in my car without a good alarm..

Comment

Obviously I understand, and appreciate that a car-burgler is of less importance to the police than is a home burgler, or murderer, which I why I wrote
              $400 radar detector doesn't get much attention from detectives, unfortunately.
              and
              At this point, there's nothing I can do, other than laugh, and so I was.
              I live in a very nice neighborhood, very, very nice neighborhood - and am sometimes lulled into a feeling of safety. I know leaving the radar detector in the car was a mistake - it was lazy to lock it in the glove compartment rather than bring it inside. I'm not looking for pity; I thought some folks might get a laugh out of the note.

Comment

that really sucks man. i dont even have to lock mine at home. of course it's inside a barn down a dead end dirt ( ) road that is 20 minutes from anywhere and i sleep with a 20 guage and a shell or 2 across the room my mom and dad are very light sleepers and my car is fairly loud compared to everything that happens around us (absolutely nothing at night, i can barely even see the neighbors through the woods in the winter, the spring they are completely blocked off)

anyway, that is a pretty funny sign, but it sucks that you had to but it up.
                Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 10-16-2007, 12:01 AM.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

park it in a shittier neighborhood.. seems to me there's a theif or a group of them that have the good neighborhoods you're parking in targeted

Comment

get an alarm wire it to your door locks, and then unplug your auto door lock from the door, thats what i've done and also removed all of the little lock pieces that go up and down.

ninja edit; get yourself a Trunk Monkey!!!!
                    Originally posted by jboyce
                    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

I feel for you man, I got shit jacked from me and know what you're going through. You'll get over it in a little while although it will always leave a bad taste in the back of your mouth about the whole thing. If you find the guys that stole from you kick them in the face. Then get your stuff back.

Originally posted by Maple50175
                      Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Working...
                      X