No announcement yet.

Highspeed video inside Combustion Chamber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fucking awesome. Always wanted to do that but never had the equipment.

Comment

whoah thats awsome, now why is the intake valve is still in fire? we need to inprove that and then that means higher rpms lol
      1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        That is fucking awesome. Always wanted to do that but never had the equipment.
        damn if I didn't just ask you if you've seen this.

14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

That's freaking sweet! Too bad it didn't show all 4 strokes in full and multiple times. It was a little cut short, but still cool nonetheless.

My Accord History:
          91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

that is fucking awesome!!! nice vidjo

Comment

That's awesome...someone needs to find more of these. I've seen ones where they pop water balloons, and wanted to find one like this. I'd like one where you can see the flame front better (using an even higher-speed camera would be nice).

Comment

why was the video incomplete it skipped the same part everytime

Comment

They have the ones with the dragsters, You get to see the wheel squat its pretty coool. But damn i wonder how they placed the camera in there thats pretty cool.

The New-ish Ride
                  My old Ride
                  Hear my Vtak!!!
                  MK3 Member #3
                  I piss off people for fun.
                  IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
                    They have the ones with the dragsters, You get to see the wheel squat its pretty coool. But damn i wonder how they placed the camera in there thats pretty cool.
                    I was wondering the same thing. They probaly built the cam into the head- think 2nd spark plug hole
                    MR Thread- I brought SEXY back- LOL
                    If it jams, force it. If it breaks, it needed replacement anyway.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with with experience!!!

Comment

dats some whunderful shutter speeds, digi cam FTW

now someone explain how a boxer engine works..............always was curious about those

GOOGLE TIME, I'M TEH BORE
                      "You don't have to be a Phi Beta Kappa to know not to strip-search a girl who is accused of stealing change,"

I did gagoogity that girl. I gashmoigitied her gaflavity with my googis. And I am sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X