Who here drives in winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who here drives in winter?

who here drives in winter? I do, and I am scared to hurt my cb7. It's come along way this summer. I got winter tires on my stockies, but I am concerned about clearing snow and stuff, when it's lowered and whatnot. I also got neons under her, and it's a hassle to take out, and put back the neons. I am on coilovers, but also..a hassle to raise her back up. I dunno why, but I woke up this morning in a cold sweat, that I had wrecked my baby, in winter, after dumping my dough into her..so, lemme hear your stories on what you do to ready for this horrid season. I am sure no one's winter is quite like minnesotas, but still..I wanna hear..

-A. Swift
    CB7 member number 137
    Black Doubt Crew member #2
    Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

I do. I just don't go over speed limit or anything. I get scared and I've put like $10 into it. lol
    -pax
    Seattle, WA

Comment

nope i dont...for one, id plow and two i live in chicago=salt so i leave it be most the winters...

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
      AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

I put on my stockies and go drifting around the neighborhood with the e brake. Shits is soo fun..... till u hit a curb. but it does suk when u get stuck.

Comment

see, i loved that..but, I wanna be carefull..i am pretty low to the ground..winter is a MAJOR reason why I never got a kit..

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

My Accord hasn't seen snow in 2 years.. and I'm kinda thankful.

It sees a lot of sand though when I am on Daytona Beach and headin' to the beach while ya'll are shoveling snow! haha

yeah.. it's nice living in Florida during the winter.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i do. but i get scared sometimes. those california winters are real killers. it rains sometimes and its just so cold, i even have to turn the heater on.

Comment

NJ winter sucks... and I always drive in it. I might drive my hatchback more this winter, since it's not quite so low (well, it won't be when winter gets here). It also won't have a new paintjob, or have 200hp to spin the wheels on icy roads. I don't know what I'm going to do for the 2005-2006 winter... The hatchie will be 300hp+, and the CB7 will probably be on it's way there too! Time to get a real beater!

Comment

I did a little last winter, but I hadn't dropped any money into her really. I highly doubt I'll be doing much driving at all this winter since for one, I'll still be in classes and I don't care if it's about 6 blocks to campus, I WILL NOT TAKE MY BABY OUT ON SALTY ROADS AND GIVE HER MORE RUST! For two, I won't be leaving the city much or really need to go anywhere my girlfriend couldn't haul me.

PTAC (Poor Tuner's Accord Club) - #05

2003-2006 - '91 Accord EX 2dr 5spd "Macy" R.I.P
                  2006-20?? - '99 Grand Am SE 4dr Auto "NoName"

Comment

see, i would sooo get a beater..rwd too..i LOVE rwd in winter..only issue is parents. The bro will be drivin soon, and besides that..my baby sits in the driveway as it is..
                    i gotta move out...

-A. Swift
                    CB7 member number 137

Comment

yea having a stock suspension has its good points sometimes like last yr where i live we had out snow storm and black ice was tha killar , i took that to my advantage heh. by sliding around . and me and my buddies even went powersliding through the countryside roads. had and awesome time and both went to local car wash where everyone looked at us like(where have they been?) lol mud flaps were in good use

COLBALT CB7 2NER
                      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

i do. i work as a pizza driver with my cb7. i work when its hot and cold. i work when its dry or wet or snow. on snow i take it easy. the only good thing in my line of work when it snows is that i can make u turns real fast and good. lol. after they salt up the street<<<< every two days i have my car power washed. either i do it my self i i take to one of this places where i put quarters to wash my car. so no salt eating my car<<<<< it has to eat me first and them my car.
                        are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

yeah i doo and i hate it ;( im afraid of sliding into another car like what happend to my old cb7

Fuckin snow and nice sucks

Comment

You deliever pizza in your car? That poor CB7!!! I delivered pizza in my old Dodge Shadow... I killed that poor car...

Comment

I havent taken my cb7 out in the winter for the past 4 years..but it sat waiting for paint forever. i make good money so i usually sell my winter ride every spring and get another used one every winter. which im currently looking at a chevy truck. probably sell it next spring again and buy a 2 wheel drive and slam that to the ground..then look for another winter ride. new garage should be done by this winter. so i should be set.

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Working...
                              X