• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a long time....

Yea I know all the jokes..
    "I didn't notice you were gone" blahblahblah
    But I'm back.

Stright up, I need some advice, and I remember all you guys being stright up with me back when. This is kind of a long read, but you'll stay entertained.

There is this girl that i've partied with maybe 5-10 times. She's just part of the regular group. Kinda cute. She's 22 and i'll be 21 in December (Who's coming to the bar with me?! )
    Anyways, out of no where she texts me last Thursday and says. "I think you need to start messing around with me and not younger girls" . Well, I found out she was at the bar when she did this and wasted, but this is all totally random. So we've been talking (she's been initiating) and she wanted to come and watch some movies at my house. So I invite some friends over and her too (I don't wanna rush into anything).

That was last night, and we didn't sit next to each other or anything it was just pretty chill. So she texted me on her way home last night and said, "I don't know if it's coming across that I like you...But I kinda do".... So this left me in a little predicament. I texted her back and said "all this was coming from "left field" and I needed to digest it." This bought me some time. She agreed it was random and didn't want to "overwhelm" me, but wanted to know if i'd go to a party with her next Saturday.

Enough with story time... I work and go to school all week and pretty much have the weekends free. I have a booming computer business and 12-15 hours days are not uncommon.
    I got dumped hardcore just before summer started and told myself I wanted to be single through my 21st b-day etc. etc. and till the end of the year. But i'm not strong in turning girls away, and I really don't want to. BUT right now i'm good with partying and "benefiting" if that makes sense. Just not a full-blown relationship right now.

SO how do I tell her that I want to just be "Friends with benefits?" Nothing more right now?

Hopefully I covered all the details.

LET ME KNOW! and Thank!

well ... for one .. u dont tell her u want to be friends with benefits u tard! thats like saying .. "i wana bang u but i dont wana commit to .. i like you just not that much." u should just tell her u wana be friends 1st .. take it slow and see what happens .. kinda like playing hard to get .. we gurls love to chase ... and if sumthing happens it happens but it would be that and nothing more ...

but to be honest ....idk why u all make it so complicated w/ talking .. just let shit flow .. what ever happens happens ...

Comment

Ive been in your position before but we never actually had the conversation about her liking me....

so I just kinda pretended that I was oblivious to the fact she did and continued to "benefit" from our "friendship" (i put " " cuz there was no real friendship lol)

Not that this helps you at all lol....but unless your already fooling around and shit I think itll be a bit hard to just try and get that goin

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

tell her that u had a relanship before and u got dumped, you just wanna enjoy life little and party with no long term

you dont' wan to hurt her but right now you are afraid. to get into a relanship.

heck maybe she got some lesbo friends and get it on then at the end of summer she comes abck and say you ready now?
        1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
          Yea I know all the jokes..
          "I didn't notice you were gone" blahblahblah
          But I'm back.

Stright up, I need some advice, and I remember all you guys being stright up with me back when. This is kind of a long read, but you'll stay entertained.

There is this girl that i've partied with maybe 5-10 times. She's just part of the regular group. Kinda cute. She's 22 and i'll be 21 in December (Who's coming to the bar with me?! )
          Anyways, out of no where she texts me last Thursday and says. "I think you need to start messing around with me and not younger girls" . Well, I found out she was at the bar when she did this and wasted, but this is all totally random. So we've been talking (she's been initiating) and she wanted to come and watch some movies at my house. So I invite some friends over and her too (I don't wanna rush into anything).

That was last night, and we didn't sit next to each other or anything it was just pretty chill. So she texted me on her way home last night and said, "I don't know if it's coming across that I like you...But I kinda do".... So this left me in a little predicament. I texted her back and said "all this was coming from "left field" and I needed to digest it." This bought me some time. She agreed it was random and didn't want to "overwhelm" me, but wanted to know if i'd go to a party with her next Saturday.

Enough with story time... I work and go to school all week and pretty much have the weekends free. I have a booming computer business and 12-15 hours days are not uncommon.
          I got dumped hardcore just before summer started and told myself I wanted to be single through my 21st b-day etc. etc. and till the end of the year. But i'm not strong in turning girls away, and I really don't want to. BUT right now i'm good with partying and "benefiting" if that makes sense. Just not a full-blown relationship right now.

SO how do I tell her that I want to just be "Friends with benefits?" Nothing more right now?

Hopefully I covered all the details.

LET ME KNOW! and Thank!
          Shit Brother, you're about to be rich...........Women are dream killers. Stick to the plan.

Money before Honeys.

But if you have some time, I'd say pursue....she could be a genuine girl and be something of an inspiration for you.

If you don't mind my asking, what business are you in? or what's it called?

do you have a website?

GoodLuck!!!
          14 Ford Focus ST - stock(ish) - E30 Tune + Green Filter =

Comment

Originally posted by mIsS♥aCcORd_210
            well ... for one .. u dont tell her u want to be friends with benefits u tard!
            LOL! Nooo I would never say that! that's just the point i want to get across. But thanks for the "chase" advice. The last thing I want to do is make it complicated!

Originally posted by King James
            so I just kinda pretended that I was oblivious to the fact she did and continued to "benefit" from our "friendship" (i put " " cuz there was no real friendship lol)
            Exactaly! I was pretending to be oblivious until she actually said something about it, now it's decision time! Thanks for the input!

Originally posted by Lil' Whitie
            tell her that u had a relanship before and u got dumped, you just wanna enjoy life little and party with no long term

you dont' wan to hurt her but right now you are afraid. to get into a relanship.

heck maybe she got some lesbo friends and get it on then at the end of summer she comes abck and say you ready now?
            THANKS! I like you advice the most! Because it's totally true that I DON'T want to hurt her! I'll probably plagerize this if that's cool.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
              Shit Brother, you're about to be rich...........Women are dream killers. Stick to the plan.

Money before Honeys.

But if you have some time, I'd say pursue....she could be a genuine girl and be something of an inspiration for you.

If you don't mind my asking, what business are you in? or what's it called?

do you have a website?

GoodLuck!!!
              I'm in Computer Consulting/Repair/Design/Data Recovery etc. If it has to do with a computer i'll give it my best shot. My website is www.onbasics.com but I really don't like giving that out because it looks SOOOO bad! I don't even point people to it yet. If anyone does web design and offers a CB7Tuner discount i'd be all over that! What about you?

Comment

operation in and out!!!

Comment

Honestly dude, if you like her, go for it. Theres no point in being single for the sake of being single.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
                    I'm in Computer Consulting/Repair/Design/Data Recovery etc. If it has to do with a computer i'll give it my best shot. My website is www.onbasics.com but I really don't like giving that out because it looks SOOOO bad! I don't even point people to it yet. If anyone does web design and offers a CB7Tuner discount i'd be all over that! What about you?
                    I'm building a few sites with a couple of buddies.

our company is PsylentSymphony. I'm in charge of marketing, and sales.

you can go to our site (very beta, very ugly) Psylent Symphony.com

we are working on a few things, including the 'Whip' brand like WhipTrader.com which hopefully will compete against the likes of AutoTrader and ModifiedCarTrader and WhipSpace (myspace for cars, like car domain)

All the sites are ultra beta, and nothing is even launched on the server yet. But hopefully soon.

Right now I'm in charge of marketing and the creative dept. at a company in Annapolis.

Comment

Originally posted by verothacamaro
                      I'm building a few sites with a couple of buddies.

our company is PsylentSymphony. I'm in charge of marketing, and sales.

you can go to our site (very beta, very ugly) Psylent Symphony.com

we are working on a few things, including the 'Whip' brand like WhipTrader.com which hopefully will compete against the likes of AutoTrader and ModifiedCarTrader and WhipSpace (myspace for cars, like car domain)

All the sites are ultra beta, and nothing is even launched on the server yet. But hopefully soon.

Right now I'm in charge of marketing and the creative dept. at a company in Annapolis.
                      LOL at whiptrader. Craigslist FTW! that is all. And whipspace, ok thats like borderline of having no life right thurr.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123
                        LOL at whiptrader. Craigslist FTW! that is all. And whipspace, ok thats like borderline of having no life right thurr.
                        Whys that........?

look at the success of CarDomain and AutoTrader.com

or even Vehix.com

You may not visit them, but millions of people do each day.

No Life? that's like saying people on facebook, myspace, cardomain, blackplanet, etc have no life..........is that true? no.

Comment

I wouldnt pay 30 bucks to list a car when craigslist gets more hits and its free.

Yea, theres some weridos on those social sites, thank gawd im not on those bandwagons....i dont know, arnt their other sites like for cars already??

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                            Honestly dude, if you like her, go for it. Theres no point in being single for the sake of being single.
                            I wouldnt say its being single for the sake of being single....Ive been in his position before...If you are just living and enjoying life after a bad break-up or relationship its an awesome feeling and its better than getting into a relationship if you arent ready.

Thats if he is like me haha.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                              Best advice here, for sure!

Do what is important to you. Do what you want to do. If you like her, and there's a chance for something good, being single for a few more months won't be a victory if you miss out!

Comment

Working...
                              X