mid ohio race track, lexington ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mid ohio race track, lexington ohio

well, i went go kart racing with a friend of mine...its extremely ***. but the track was sick, i woulda loved to run in. when i first got there SCCA cars were just leaving, kind of a big tease but whatever...heres a few pics of two semi interesting sites that i saw.plus the track was sponsored by a local honda dealer ship so it had tons of rsx,s2k, and civics lying around.

IMO the whole kart racing thing is ***. but thats just me...i might have the wrong perspective of it considering the guys life is based around it with his 30ft trailer and F350 daully. but i guess 110 on the front stretch isnt nething to sneeze at.

BTW thats him in the front he finished 5th out of 11 in his class..this was a few months ago.. just got around to posting about it cause im bored.enjoy guys
    Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

im sayin'

what the fuck is really good with some kart racing?

oh and IMO: Duallys are ***
    92 DOHC VTEC, bitches!

Comment

atleast we got ur swap done.........now im stuck doing all my work in my driveway........
      Finally Up and Running. Numbers to Follow. Check my MR

Comment

Kart racing is awsome. You know that's how most F1 drivers start out right?
        from what I hear about kart racing it's kinda boring unless you're driving the kart
        ~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X